50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 11/8/10 : 241.8 (47.8 lbs to go!)

loss of 2.2 lbs :smile:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I can pledge to this. I have 45 more pounds to go by my wedding, which is June 18, 2011. I want to feel good and look pretty!:-D

Shannon
  • justinswife
    justinswife Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Down 3 lbs!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    PLEASE READ!

PLEASE SEND BILLYBED (our record-keeper) A MESSAGE WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN.

just find him on this thread, click his pic, then click 'Send Message'

please, keep it short & sweet in the note, like:

"adkwatergal 188.5 (-1.5 lbs) 11/8/10"

This is a big task for him, lets make it as easy on him as we can! :flowerforyou: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
  • kidakiwi04
    Options
    Leave it to me to be late but I would love to join in on this challenge as it will put me half way to my goal. I kind of fell off the wagon over the last couple of months and now its past time that I start losing weight again.
  • breannk
    Options
    weighed in at 182 this morning thats a 2 pound loss :smile: and anyone in the group feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • firepro
    firepro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cw 260. Sw 262
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Started last week 185.4 weighed in today at 180.2!!!!! DOWN 5.2lbs!!! I know that it's mostly water weight, but still! That'll give Monday a boost!!

Welcome to all those who just joined the challenge! WE CAN DO IT!!
  • noisome
    Options
    Cw 215. That's 3 pounds in 4 days! Haven't even started working out yet. Hoping the wieght will really start flying off then.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I weighed yesterday because I didn't think that I would make it on here today. I lost three pounds...Weight now is 194!! Yay!!

Barb
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I also noticed that I need to invest in some new scales. Mine only gives the whole number! So that may have to be something I buy in the very near future.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    WELCOME everybody new.:flowerforyou:

I had a loss :bigsmile:
    I had a very busy weekend and ate out constantly. I worked very hard to made the best choices. The racetrack was the hardest..OMG the food was every where. I took me 2 oz of turkey jerky but still ate a order of cheese nachos. I guess I have a ways to go to improve on my choices...:laugh:

REMEMBER:

!!!!!MAIL BILLYBED YOUR RESULTS!!!!!
    Just click on his picture and then on his profile page click on send a message.
    He is doing us a great favor please make it as simple as possible.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    PLEASE READ!

PLEASE SEND BILLYBED (our record-keeper) A MESSAGE WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN.

just find him on this thread, click his pic, then click 'Send Message'

please, keep it short & sweet in the note, like:

"adkwatergal 188.5 (-1.5 lbs) 11/8/10"

This is a big task for him, lets make it as easy on him as we can! :flowerforyou: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    just reposting so that it doesnt get burried ;)
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I would just like to add that June 1st is my birthday so to see my own sucess and everyone elses would just make that day all the more special.
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So here is our weigh ins to date:

losingsheet-1.jpg
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oh and to clarify,

If you joined late I put your starting weight in both columns that is why you will see some 0's
  • SteelersFan7
    SteelersFan7 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I really want to take part in the Warrior Dash in my area on June 4 and doing it 50 lbs lighter would ideal! Good luck all!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am down to 304.5... that was 4.5 for the week!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I am down to 304.5... that was 4.5 for the week!

Nice work!!
  • Pixiemel
    Options
    This group has really grown! I'd like to see my weight loss on that spreadsheet! Looks like such great progress everyone is making and it feels great to feel a part of it !