50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    Today's day was 215.8lbs, a 1.4lbs loss.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Wow! Great job everyone!!! :happy:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Im In too!!!!! I may not get 50 since Im weighing in today at 155 but at leat 40 for me!!!!!!!
  • PocketNaomi
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'5" and my starting weight was 195, target weight is 130. But if I can get down to 145 by June 1st I'll be a very happy camper. :) Current weight is 192.

I'm not doing this primarily to look good, whether for summer or otherwise. But I'm hoping to finish college by the end of summer and start graduate school in the fall. The weight loss is important for managing my health so that I CAN do that, so getting a big chunk of it out of the way by the start of summer will hopefully help me and my doctor get me set up for grad school in ways which will let me succeed!
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I thought I have joined in - you can add me to the list

Thx - Carol
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Should have included weight from last week.

01-Nov-10 = 203.8
    08-Nov-10 = 200.8
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So here is where we are at...

Lots of good news for a first week...

Everyone in yellow has been contacted and asked for their weight. (that will not continue i promise!)

Overall I think as a group we should be proud and we are off to a great start!

losingsheet.jpg
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    my weigh in is 259.
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey everyone,how are you?Last week I went up a little bit but going back down this week.
    210.last week-203.this week=7lbs lost
    YAY!I can't wait to get below 200!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    TOTALLY IN! i am graduating college in May and going to italy for a graduation present. I want to finally be able to graduate and look good walking across that stage (unlike in high school). I weigh about 250 and i want to get down to 200 by then, So i hope we all can keep this up and loose all this weight-

TO A BETTER US! thousands of pounds in the making!!!!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey everyone - Billybed thanks for the reminder to log my weigh-in and for putting together the spread sheet. It was a rough week last week but I'm happy to say that I'm down to 228.6 for a 3.2lbs loss. I'm back in focus and ready to get this done!!!

Cheers to everyone!!
  • mrssparkle
    Options
    Hi MrsSparkle weighing in. Have lost one pound this week. Meant to do this before went to work this morning but forgot
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Checking in with my weight for the week! I'm at 209 not a great loss but at least it's down a bit from last week!
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Todays weight was 186 - mad at myself though - it was Much lower mid week, but I had a halloween candy binge, and threw off some progress! Oh well - new week - time to be stronger!

Sorry it's late in the day posting this- busy busy day today!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    !!!!REMINDER!!!:flowerforyou:

PLEASE SEND BILLYBED A MAIL MESSAGE SO HE GETS YOUR NEW WEIGHT ADDED.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! :drinker: SOME VERY IMPRESSIVE LOSSES.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It looks like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work everybody!!

Barb
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone! Is anyone on a specific plan? or are we just watching calories?
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I realize you are all two weeks into this challenge but can I join?? Great progress so far!!!

My starting weight is 200.8.
  • SpiritCymbal
    Options
    I'm a couple of weeks behind as well, but I'm in. At the time of the original post I was at 272. I'm down to 262 as of today.

Overall, I started on 10/7/10 and weight 290.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone! Is anyone on a specific plan? or are we just watching calories?

I am just working out (mostly cardio) and really watching my calorie intake and output via MFP....MFP has been a huge blessing and help in my weight loss.

Barb