50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Man, I am having a really bad week. My accident is screwing with my exercising. I have not moved much in 8 days. I weighed myself yesterday, I know I shouldnt have. I have gained 6 pounds, which means Im 2 pounds over my starting weight of 263. I know what i need to do, its so damned hard though. I wont give up though. Ill give you my official weigh in on Monday. I hope all of you are doing o.k. Thank you all for the kind words I appreciate it. TTYL

Hang in there. When you heal you will catch up. You have a great determination that will drive you to your sucess :flowerforyou:
    You are a great inspiration to the rest of us.

I'd have to agree - Bainos - you have a great attitude and amazing determination. You are an inspiration to everyone around you. Give yourself time to recover and don't be so hard on yourself. You are a great person and are very handsome.
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Weigh In DAY!! (last week recap:182.2) Today: 176.4!!!!!
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey everyone!Two weeks ago I went up about ten pounds and now I am back down,yay!I can't wait to break the 200 soon!Congrats to everyone on all their success!To B wishing you a fast recovery and patience to deal with the delay,God bless all
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Wicked!!!! congrats.

my weigh in today is 261
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options

wicked congrats!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Holy Cow ... Yeessssss!
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    3 pounds down this week!!! :happy:
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Down 2 for the week. now at 212...

Very happy with this especially since not a great weekend!

Just a reminder to mail me your weight so i can add it to the schedule.
  • mcthomason
    Options
    Count Me In ~ I hope to loose more than 50, but would love to be a part of this challenge.

What do I do now =0)
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I am down 2lbs which is good but this weekend really set me back motivationally. It was a real struggle to get up this morning and workout. I didn't even finish my workout and I will admit I wasn't even giving the routine a 100% effort. I feel like I have fallen off the wagon but am still holding on for dear life. I know I just need to find a way to pull myself back on and take the reigns if that made sence to anyone.

SW:160
    CW:158
  • billybed
    Options
    Count Me In ~ I hope to loose more than 50, but would love to be a part of this challenge.

What do I do now =0)
    You tell me your starting weight (the easy part)
    You work your butt off the next week (hard part)
    You watch your calories like a hawk (hard part)

Then you tell me your weight next Monday... And then repeat!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am still at 194....No loss, No gain!!! But I am able to now fit into clothes that have been packed away for 5 years....YAY!!!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Can i join aswell!! :smile:

SW = 182lbs
    CW = 164lbs
    GW = 133lbs

~so ive already lost 18 of the 49lbs, but still got abit to go!

Im gonna work my butt off to get to my goal!! :laugh:
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Weight 268. Still trucking along. Talked to my doctor and he only wants me to lose 3 to 4 pounds a month. So my goal for June is only 25 pounds instead of 50. I hope this is OK with everyone. I would like to stay part of this group.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Man, I am having a really bad week. My accident is screwing with my exercising. I have not moved much in 8 days. I weighed myself yesterday, I know I shouldnt have. I have gained 6 pounds, which means Im 2 pounds over my starting weight of 263. I know what i need to do, its so damned hard though. I wont give up though. Ill give you my official weigh in on Monday. I hope all of you are doing o.k. Thank you all for the kind words I appreciate it. TTYL

Hang in there. When you heal you will catch up. You have a great determination that will drive you to your sucess :flowerforyou:
    You are a great inspiration to the rest of us.

I'd have to agree - Bainos - you have a great attitude and amazing determination. You are an inspiration to everyone around you. Give yourself time to recover and don't be so hard on yourself. You are a great person and are very handsome.

Agreed!! Your determination really inspires me!!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Well I am down 2lbs which is good but this weekend really set me back motivationally. It was a real struggle to get up this morning and workout. I didn't even finish my workout and I will admit I wasn't even giving the routine a 100% effort. I feel like I have fallen off the wagon but am still holding on for dear life. I know I just need to find a way to pull myself back on and take the reigns if that made sence to anyone.

SW:160
    CW:158

It makes perfect sence to me...I am feeling the exact same way
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Todays weight - 200
    Gained 0.5 :grumble:
    Its not been the greatest week, but i'm not giving up...next week will be better!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Down 4 more lbs. I'm sure it is water weight but hey the scale doesn't know that :laugh:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I regret I didn't keep up with my weight when I first joined. I have changed everything so often I can't remember but as of today I am 81 lbs lighter than my highest weight 1/4/04. :bigsmile: I hope to make it 100 gone by my b-day on Valentines day.:heart:
  • billybed
    Options
    Weight 268. Still trucking along. Talked to my doctor and he only wants me to lose 3 to 4 pounds a month. So my goal for June is only 25 pounds instead of 50. I hope this is OK with everyone. I would like to stay part of this group.
    Loss is still a loss

If you make 25 pounds then that would be awesome also!!!! And if you happen to sneak a little extra workout or two and it is a little more then that would be fine also :wink:

Keep it up.