50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    Well I'm starting Week 4 of the 100 Push Ups and Week 1 Day 2 of the 200 Squats today. Still doing the maintenance on the 200 Sit Ups. I'm exhausted (two teething kids, 26 months and 12.5 months old) but hoping I can burn at least 500 calories at the gym today. No stair climber I'm betting...my legs are SORE from those squats.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays on track!!
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Anyone else not liking the scale :P?I went down 2 1/2 inches so that makes up for the scale not moving!
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Man, I am having a really bad week. My accident is screwing with my exercising. I have not moved much in 8 days. I weighed myself yesterday, I know I shouldnt have. I have gained 6 pounds, which means Im 2 pounds over my starting weight of 263. I know what i need to do, its so damned hard though. I wont give up though. Ill give you my official weigh in on Monday. I hope all of you are doing o.k. Thank you all for the kind words I appreciate it. TTYL
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Count me in too please! I actually have 45 lbs to go to get to my goal weight and I would be absolutely thrilled if I could do it by June 1st! Woo hoo, we will all be hot for summer!
    p.s. Bainos, I read your profile and I think you are definitely selling yourself short - you're a really handsome guy already!
  • MakeMeOver
    Options
    @ Bainos - Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I'm at the end of my first week and am down 2 lbs.

SW: 190
    CW: 188
    GW: 140
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone... yesterday was AWESOME!!! The whole day was great with shopping the markets, to a nice family dinner (and I made the healthy food choice) and then to top it all off ... WICKED!! It was Brilliant. If you can go see it I say go ... it's well worth it. A great memory :happy:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    302... that is 2.5 down from last week!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    CW 194

During the week I was down to 190 but I think my kids being sick and me not eating is why I lost the weight and then actually be able to eat caused me to gain. Hoping for a better week this week. Im going to attempt the workout insanity. I must be insane lol. But I figure I can just do what I can and go from there.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Man, I am having a really bad week. My accident is screwing with my exercising. I have not moved much in 8 days. I weighed myself yesterday, I know I shouldnt have. I have gained 6 pounds, which means Im 2 pounds over my starting weight of 263. I know what i need to do, its so damned hard though. I wont give up though. Ill give you my official weigh in on Monday. I hope all of you are doing o.k. Thank you all for the kind words I appreciate it. TTYL

Hang in there. When you heal you will catch up. You have a great determination that will drive you to your sucess :flowerforyou:
    You are a great inspiration to the rest of us.
  • nicolegentles
    Options
    I'm in !
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My husband took me to Wicked Friday night! AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see it again on broadway some day!!
  • toepick83
    Options
    Crazy weekend! Moved furniture like crazy and did a ton of cleaning. I burned tons of calories yesterday and enjoyed being able to eat a bit more! I am crazy sore today but I am loving it because it's a great reminder of what I did! First weigh in is tomorrow. Yikes!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Lost 3lbs - down to 162lbs
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    208.4 this week down again, still not much although I know what the problem is and i'm on it! Next week is going to be a much better weigh-in for me I can feel it already!

SW 209.4
    CW 208.4
    GW 145
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Down a total of 13.6 lbs! -3.4 lbs this week!
  • breannk
    Options
    gained this week but only 1 pound i thought it was going to be more than that it was my 21st bday last week so there was lots of alcohol and bad food so getting back on track this week and drinking lots of water!
    GOALS FOR THIS WEEK: workout everyday no matter how stressed out about school i am. drink all my WATER. and NO PIZZA! :)
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Anyone else not liking the scale :P?I went down 2 1/2 inches so that makes up for the scale not moving!

Congratulations! That's so awesome! I should take my measurements and see if that's any more encoureagment for myself. Thanks for this!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Courtney!

Brenna -- 1 lb. is great too...even if it's a gain...with your birthday and partying...awesome! You must have been dancing the night away! :o)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

How did everyone do this week?

I had a rough week - actually to be honest I am going through a very hard time right now and it is a real struggle to stay healthy when all you want to do it eat and drink.

But I'm happy to say that despite of a weekend of not caring, I only gained 0.2 pounds. Not a loss like one would have hoped but not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

This is a new week and my goal for the week is try to focus on me and my needs instead of everyone else around me. Good luck this week!!