50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• kcmcginnas
    Options
    I'm in I need the motivation!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I didn't do my normal Tae Bo yesterday morning so when I went to the gym last night with the idea to join in whatever class was going on.
    I ended up in Yoga class. That was the 1st time I have ever tried it and it kicked my butt! By the end I was lying on the mat not wanting to get up. I may have to do that one on a regular basis!

:tongue:
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody! Im Candace, I haven't really posted in here since I sighned up for the challenge so I though I would stop by and check in. I am not really following a specific workout routine,but I do have favorite videos from ON DEMAND excersice TV that I like. The one I picked today really kicked my butt and while I didn't think the video I watched yesterday morning was very affective boy did I feel it when I woke up this morning, there is something changning in my legs and I think I like it. I wont be able to workout on Saturday since I an a Navy Reservist and this weekend is drill, but I know for a fact I will have to run 1 1/2 miles, do at least 20 push-ups and I think 60 ish situps at work so I guess I could count that as working out even if I am DREADING it. As soon as I get paid for last weeks drill I am going to order Turbo Fire and I am so excited just thinking about it, but that wont be for a few weeks I suspect. While I have been eating under my calorie limits I know I could pick out healthier foods to eat, but hey at least im trying. Well that is all for now. Sorry it is so long I didn't mean to make it page worth of reading.
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm having baby fever bad today after finding out one of my good friends is pregnant again. I can't get pregnant until i get this weight off!! Today's workout is going to have some major motivation for sure!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm having baby fever bad today after finding out one of my good friends is pregnant again. I can't get pregnant until i get this weight off!! Today's workout is going to have some major motivation for sure!!

I have perma baby fever (obviously...this is kid #3 in 2 years lol). That's my weight loss motivation as well, baby #4.

Good luck at your work out today!
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    Well a great week for me, a loss of 3lbs :bigsmile:

317.5 - 3lbs = 314.5/ 47lbs to go
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody! Im Candace, I haven't really posted in here since I sighned up for the challenge so I though I would stop by and check in. I am not really following a specific workout routine,but I do have favorite videos from ON DEMAND excersice TV that I like. The one I picked today really kicked my butt and while I didn't think the video I watched yesterday morning was very affective boy did I feel it when I woke up this morning, there is something changning in my legs and I think I like it. I wont be able to workout on Saturday since I an a Navy Reservist and this weekend is drill, but I know for a fact I will have to run 1 1/2 miles, do at least 20 push-ups and I think 60 ish situps at work so I guess I could count that as working out even if I am DREADING it. As soon as I get paid for last weeks drill I am going to order Turbo Fire and I am so excited just thinking about it, but that wont be for a few weeks I suspect. While I have been eating under my calorie limits I know I could pick out healthier foods to eat, but hey at least im trying. Well that is all for now. Sorry it is so long I didn't mean to make it page worth of reading.

Thank you for your service!!:flowerforyou:
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Great job!! Congrats!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    WOW! that is a great motivator. My baby is 32 :laugh:
  • raindancer
    Options
    A loss is a loss!

I am definitely holding steady after losing 12lbs really quickly, so I'm not expecting a loss this week, but that's okay. I'll catch up after this baby pops out in a month.

Be sure you post pictures when the little angel makes his appearance. We are all excited for you.
  • marianpp
    marianpp Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo in..... i had my second baby on july 14,2010 and went from 176 to 231lb when i delivered. right now i am 180 so i have lost 51 lb my goal is to be 130. that sounds great to me.

i am 5'5
    wt 180
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I don't have baby fever ... I'm having grandbaby fever ... I can't wait to be a grandmother.
    9309.gif
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options

Congrats!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    got to enjoy a bit of a carbo-load day today as i am hiking tomorrow (2 of the Adirondack high peaks). The week has been going well so far... looking forward to seeing everyone's reports on monday! :) Have a great weekend everyone --- hold on to that wagon for all you are worth!!!! :)
  • grogers421
    grogers421 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I wont be anywhere near my goal weight, but every bit counts. I'll start from my last weigh of 353lbs. So if I reach the 50 lb loss mark, I may actually try getting into a bathing suit.
  • kinjalp
    kinjalp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in on this challenge!

Starting - 153
    Goal - 115 by june!

38 lbs!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Went to the gym, but baby was protesting lol. So I walked an uphill mile and that was it. But at least I went.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    The last couple of days have been so slow at work .. I'm a mail clerk and a print shop assistant and when it's busy it's a very active job. But when it's slow ... it's very sedentary. So to make up for sitting on my butt all day at work I've been doing a lot of Zumba classes. There wasn't one tonight ... so I just finished a Zumba DVD. I'm pretty proud of that. Might have been easier to sit on the couch. But I got up and moved. Woo Hoo. I'm going to Toronto tomorrow to spend the day shopping, then we're meeting our kids for dinner, then to the theatre production of Wicked. All in all it should be an awesome day. What's your weekend plans?
    wicked_img.jpg
  • raindancer
    Options
    I don't have baby fever ... I'm having grandbaby fever ... I can't wait to be a grandmother.
    9309.gif
    It is awesome, My only granchild turns 14 Wednesday. He is so sweet he will still let you hug him :laugh: I'm not sure how much longer that will last.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Went to the gym, but baby was protesting lol. So I walked an uphill mile and that was it. But at least I went.

This close it is all downhill:wink: I think it is awesome you are so active.