Does the time you eat affect weightloss?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Can I touch you?
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    The video was suppose to show exactly what I said which is I can jump rope. You were saying how its so ridiculous that there no way I weighting 225 can be in better shape than you and jump rope on a professional boxer level so you claimed. Imagine where I will be when the weight is gone. As far my outlandish claims I make, I clearly found them somewhere that has worked for people in the past. In addiction, eating lifestyle is actually common sense which I never had back then. And when pressed for information I would use T nation which no one would read and for the people who do thank me in a message for helping them realize there problem.
  • the_great_beyond_
    the_great_beyond_ Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Meal timing and meal frequency are going to have a marginal impact on body fat loss. Nothing will compensate for getting your calories right and working out.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    The video was suppose to show exactly what I said which is I can jump rope. You were saying how its so ridiculous that there no way I weighting 225 can be in better shape than you and jump rope on a professional boxer level so you claimed. Imagine where I will be when the weight is gone. As far my outlandish claims I make, I clearly found them somewhere that has worked for people in the past. In addiction, eating lifestyle is actually common sense which I never had back then. And when pressed for information I would use T nation which no one would read and for the people who do thank me in a message for helping them realize there problem.
    Yes I did dismiss your reps per minute in jump rope. And you posted a video. Which is why I gave you 1 point.

No I didn't claim I was in better shape than you because you weigh 225 lbs. I would never make claims using someone's weight against them, since I was once almost 220 lbs myself. However, since you want to go there, I will say, Yes I am in better shape than you. I'm leaner, more defined and stronger than you while weighing 70 lbs less than you. All 4 of my big lifts are higher than yours. And in my honest opinion I just generally think I am more awesome than you. I'm pretty modest wouldn't you say? Actually, that's one trait I do lack. I'm pretty arrogant and vain as an individual but I don't throw it in people's faces. This is honestly the first time I've done that, and done it online, but I decided to because you were making a claim I never made to play the victim.

As far as eating style being common sense, it's not, because common sense isn't so common. Your T Nation articles I have read. And I've read plenty of other ones from then before you came along on MFP and I still stand by the fact that their are tons of better reference materials out there than that site. You mentioned, again, that people thank you for the articles you share with them from T Nation, I'm still not impressed. And as I've stated in the past, you can keep those individuals who follow your lead. I prefer to deal with rational, realistic thinkers.

And thats cool. I don't even know why this argument is still going on. I do things that other people do in the past that work. No matter how wrong they look or science tries to disprove. You do the same. Now I am always up for a friendly competition. I love competing and feel that is better motivation for me. What four big lifts are you referring too Flat Bench, Back Squat, Deadlift, and ???? overhead press I will guess?
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    No! Your body does not know if it is 5 am or 5 pm.
  • czardastx
    czardastx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes. I find that when I eat all the time I gain weight. But when I only eat some of the time I don't gain, and sometimes even lose, weight...
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    So many experts...smh:laugh:

Everyone do what works for you! :flowerforyou:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Time to eat might not directly impact your weight loss but time to weigh yourself probably does. Go figure...