WHAT!!! NO.... Please help me fix this.

Options

Replies

• baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    i wanna know what "relatively healthy choices" are in vegas.

splitting 10s?

double-bagging it for the slores?

I think it's making sure your hooker comes with references and clean test results
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This is ALMOST as bad as logging a fake 9 calorie burn!

STOP CHEATING!

*giggles*

***Note to OP. Inside Joke. Not poking fun at you. Write Olivia.
  • cloverfield4
    cloverfield4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same thing just happened to me! Went on vacay to the beach + terrible wi-fi = lost my streak. Cest la vie. Do I wish I still had it? Sure. Does losing that number negate the strides I made during the streak? No way.

I can't wait to see where I am once I build my streak back up to about the ~65-70 mark again!

Hope Vegas was great!!!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Just send a PM to Rachel or Olivia and ask them to fix it for you. They will.

Why would they fix it? This person didn't actually log in or even attempt to log in.
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Every time I see the word streak in this thread, I actually see the word steak

STEAK STEAK

STEAK
    STEAK
    STEAK
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wait... you decided NOT to log... and you want the number reset?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You could have logged in and not tracked, you chose to not log in. This is the consequence.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Post too early. Damn phone.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    Just send a PM to Rachel or Olivia and ask them to fix it for you. They will.

Why would they fix it? This person didn't actually log in or even attempt to log in.

Because they want to keep people happy?

It sounds to me like the OP was confused over what the days logged meant - I read it to mean they thought as long as they logged food everyday, not logged into the home page so I can sort of understand why they were surprised.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Just so I'm clear...you decided not to log in, but you still want credit for logging in?

I didn't lose any weight last week. I don't like that. I would like MFP to change it so I lost weight.

I blame T ball.

1314 consecutive days logged. No do-overs.
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Last time I flew to Vegas the air marshals where called. You got off easy.
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You did break the streak though... Why lie to yourself? If it's that important to you then next time log something even on vacation.
  • aimladuke
    aimladuke Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! I dont even know how to respond. I hope you all feel much better about yourselves. Not that I even need to explain myself, but for me that number represents the number of days since I decided to make healthier choices. I have logged diligently everyday with the exception of the 4 days I was in Vegas. Even then, I brought protein bars instead of eating unhealthy breakfasts out. I didn't order even 1 drink. I splint meals with my hubby. I STILL made healthier decisions. For me, looking at that number makes me feel like "wow, if I can do this for 130 days... then I can do this forever." Its not that I couldn't possibly go on if that number wasn't fixed, but for me PERSONALLY I wanted it fixed. And I did log in something along the lines of (vegas buffet food 2500 calories) everyday except I didn't put that in for tueday, until wednesday due to traveling. I didn't realise that I was going to offend so many people by asking how to reset the count!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My streak was over 400 days ...I missed a day...the day I had my baby....back to 0...it happens....
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise that I was going to offend so many people by asking how to reset the count!

I can only see one offended person in this whole thread :flowerforyou:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated by my logging streak too. But you chose not to log, therefore your streak was broken. It would be highly unfair if you got it fixed. I broke my streak when I went out of the country last summer. I could have had MFP fix it because I had no access to wifi. But I didn't because I wouldn't have logged anyway (that's what vacations are for). Just start from day one again and build it up.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated by my logging streak too. But you chose not to log, therefore your streak was broken. It would be highly unfair if you got it fixed. I broke my streak when I went out of the country last summer. I could have had MFP fix it because I had no access to wifi. But I didn't because I wouldn't have logged anyway (that's what vacations are for). Just start from day one again and build it up.

ditto here...I went away..crappy wifi...but I wasn't gonna log...broke a very long streak...my One year anniversary was January 6th 2014....MFP 1 year is June 17th 2014...that is what is important. What is on my ticker is what means I can continue...not some streak from hitting the homepage of MFP...
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise that I was going to offend so many people by asking how to reset the count!

I can only see one offended person in this whole thread :flowerforyou:

+1
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Vegas is meant to be an awesome time, you had a great run and it's time to start again. I bet you can break your old record and by much more this time.

This is a journey, you can take a few stops along the way
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Unfair to who? Is there a prize for the most days logged? We all use this tool differently. As others have said, the days logged is pretty pointless unless you make it something for yourself. I had over two years logged straight, I didn't log in my diary every day, heck, probably not even half. I still got credit for logging in everyday for 2 years. Is that "fair" to those who logged their food everyday for two years?
    The OP stated " Not that I even need to explain myself, but for me that number represents the number of days since I decided to make healthier choices." If that's how they want to count it, let them. It doesn't hurt anyone else that the OP didn't "technically" log in for 4 days.