"H20" 12 Pounds of Christmas Challenge - Week 1

Options

Replies

• FiftyandFabulous
    FiftyandFabulous Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This is right on time! Count me in. I'll post pics tomorrow. I'll be doing Hip Hop Abs or Slim In Six for the Christmas Challenge. I'm so excited!!!
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    H20 Start Weight - 220

Current Weight - 207.5

Goal Weight - 195ish

My goal for the end of this challenge is to be able to fit into a pair of size 14 jeans!
  • junedunebug
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 169
    GW: 157

My goal for the end of this challenge is to be able to run a 5k using the C25K program. :)
  • cstibbe
    cstibbe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can't believe we are onto the next challenge!! I will get back tomorrow with my before picture, I have never posted a picture so this will be interesting haha. My goal is to run 5 miles straight. Right now the longest run I have accomplished has been 4 miles so I would really like to make that 5, or better yet 6!

SW- 154
    GW-142
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my holiday dress online yesterday and I await it's arrival. Once it's here I will post pics. It's a size 16 which is a little small. Hoping to fit into it for Christmas while still being able to breathe.
    Starting Weight: 219.8
    Goal Weight: 207.8
    Yay for the new challenge!!!
    My goal is to be able to do my pilates video without having to use the modifiers. Still can't do the full teaser. Gotta work on those abs! Good luck everybody!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the H2O 12 Pounds of Christmas Challenge!

H2O Christmas Challenge starting weight - 323.4 lbs
    H2O Christmas Challenge goal weight - 311.4 (though hopefully less - I can't WAIT to be out of the 300s!)

My One Thing I want to do by the end of the challenge - JOG! Though at over 300 lbs I don't know if this is safe for my joints and knees, but I guess we'll see. :) I haven't been able to jog since my freshman or sophomore year of high school. So, we'll see if I can be able to jog by Christmas.

Pics - I'll see if I can take some tomorrow. :D
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Sorry, it's not workin :(

Hey sweetie try using [ img ] and [ /img ] (with no spaces) between the image url. I hope that helps. :)

1823185f7oi8od3ll22.gif
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Before photos:

IMG_0328.jpg
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'll have my starting weight tomorrow, but I just wanted to pop in here and say how amazed I am at the response we've got! We already have 37 members! WOWZERS!!

To clear up any confusion about the H20 website - all of our communication, support, weigh-ins, and stuff like that happens here, on MFP, in our weekly threads. The H20 website is where we house our spreadsheet of weigh-ins, keep a few photo albums, and a countdown calendar and clock. Only caveat - you do have to join the site. We do this only so our information isn't out there in the public eye of the internet. I think y'all can understand that. ;)

Also, if anyone is having any problems with the signature image, or with posting pictures in the thread, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. :)
  • ladyrem
    ladyrem Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in...! (And maybe can get my husband to join too!):blushing:
  • carmen1485
    Options
    Well here goes with stats and (hopefully) photos and my reasons for doing this.

SW on MFP and when I signed up for the challenge: 167lb
    CW: 164lb
    GW: 153lb for the challenge and overall - not quite 12lb but its pretty close. And I still want to weigh that on Twelfth Night ...

I'm going out for a meal on 17 December with friends and want to be able to wear my 'skinny' black jeans and still be able to eat nice food. And not have those wrinkles round my saddlebags. Cue lots of leg exercises and a running programme. I am armed with my ipod, my C25K programme and lots of motivation from looking at the success stories on this site and knowing that you all are keeping going a day at a time.

8534a952.jpg687f7079.jpg4b584da2.jpg

Not yet got to grips with the H20 bauble thingy.

Carmen
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Was hoping to add a before pic but I have no idea how to do it!!!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Okay, last try!
    th_before.gif
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi wow we really do have lots of peeps. And for everyone who put a picture thats encouraging also. I have not yet and am still deciding if I want to. We all going to be so happy at the end. I know at the end of the H20 I was and expect even more from myself that I can stick to this better then I did the first challenge.

Just wanted to say again that the fat free half and half at trader joes has saved my life when it comes to my early morning starbucks. I used to use reg half and half they have there. I bring my own now in a little container and just add it in. Cant tell a difference.

Thank to everyone for encouraging me! Just seeing you all here does the trick :love: :heart:
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am such a numpty :blushing:
    Please ignore my post yesterday.
    I have put my stats as my signature.
    Hoping I have the hang of this now ....... :smile:
  • blel0906
    Options
    I'm in if its not too late..Just joined and started on my weightloss journey 2 days ago, the timing is perfect!

Since I'm just starting I one goal I have is to get moving on a regular basis...I haven't really started doing excercise yet..

I'll work on pictures later.

Starting weight 220
    Goal 1 208 (Christmas Challenge)
    Final Goal 140
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Okay, last try!
    th_before.gif

make them lower case hun.. the URL & the IMG
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm in if its not too late..Just joined and started on my weightloss journey 2 days ago, the timing is perfect!

Since I'm just starting I one goal I have is to get moving on a regular basis...I haven't really started doing excercise yet..

I'll work on pictures later.

Starting weight 220
    Goal 1 208 (Christmas Challenge)
    Final Goal 140

No youre not late.. You can start in at ANY time.. Im not that picky.. I cant force someone not to work on bettering themselves..
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm gonna try the before pics. Here goes.