boobie question...!?

Options

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hmm...not sure if I am welcome in this thread, but possibly doing chest exercises might help. Improving your pectoral muscles might firm them up a little?

I was going to say the same thing. Lift some weights ladies.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until I have this problem with my Manboobs. :embarassed:

Dont sweat it ladies, Us men like them in all shapes and sizes.

Leg man myself.

:smokin:

I'm waiting for the day that a man posts about support for his manboobs. LOL Maybe that is in the Guy's Forum?
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

Leg man myself.

I'm waiting for the day that a man posts about support for his manboobs. LOL Maybe that is in the Guy's Forum?

We support each other in loosing our Boobs over there in the guy forum. I seriously will not brush my teeth w/o a shirt anymore.
    :ohwell:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say but I don't think chest exercises help that much - maybe a little but those chest exercises work the chest muscles not really the skin that's creating the problem....age/kids have a lot to do with this...saggy boob skin is part of life....Implants/plastic surgery is about the only way to really fix it.

I like the candle light idea myself!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

Leg man myself.

We support each other in loosing our Boobs over there in the guy forum. I seriously will not brush my teeth w/o a shirt anymore.
    :ohwell:

Must remember to go spy there. LOL!
  • NuNusMaMa
    Options
    I lose weight in my boobs & butt FIRST...it sucks!! I wish it would come off my stomache so I could enjoy my TWO parts i love the most haha!!!! I breast fed but have itty bitties so they snapped back, NOW that im losing weight, they are leaving again :( Sucks!!!
  • ginastnly
    Options
    omg - SERIOUSLY some of these response made me laugh so hard. glad to see I am not the only one with the same issue. And I so needed a good laugh today.... I figure if when all is said and done and I am at my ideal weight and I am still bothered I will have some cosmetic help. But until then I am going to take the advise and not BEND OVER naked in the light!!!! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    OR bend far enough over that he's not looking at the saggy side.....:blushing:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    OR bend far enough over that he's not looking at the saggy side.....:blushing:
    :noway: :laugh: Chrissy!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I just had to!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    LOL, Everyone here has made my day :) I love it.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk a size, but are still perky! Theyve never gotten saggy though, so I'm not sure. Make sure you're doing resistance training and card and get a nicely supportive sports bra
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    M
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say but I don't think chest exercises help that much - maybe a little but those chest exercises work the chest muscles not really the skin that's creating the problem....age/kids have a lot to do with this...saggy boob skin is part of life....Implants/plastic surgery is about the only way to really fix it.

I like the candle light idea myself!
    That's what I understand as well..you can do all sorts of workouts for the muscles behind the chest but hanging skin isn't going anywhere:noway: ......unless the surgeon is involved.:wink:

Here's to having them put back where they belong :laugh: all nice & perky after all this hard work! That's my plan anyways:wink: I figure after ALL this I deserve my nice perky boobs back!:smokin:
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    if it worries you that much, you could always get implants :) that way they never ever shrink, look saggy or sad!!!! That way you keep your self confidence and when you are bending over and doing your little exercises or whatever it is you do, you look GREAT
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:

My man agrees. However.... I'm really starting to not like eggplant..... if you know what I'm sayin' :wink:
    But I've grown quite attached to my old set.... this new vegetable variety, not so much. Better look up those excercises.:sad:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:

My man agrees. However.... I'm really starting to not like eggplant..... if you know what I'm sayin' :wink:
    But I've grown quite attached to my old set.... this new vegetable variety, not so much. Better look up those excercises.:sad:

So long as they are not turning purple, I am sure they are more then fine :tongue:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I had to post this joke on here...

DOGGIE BRA - makes pointers out of setters.

:bigsmile:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    DOGGIE BRA - makes pointers out of setters.

:bigsmile:

smirk...
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i do the same thing. i can't stand them to be "free" cause they are just unruly! lol i am going to try to keep them "up there" and booby like for as long as i can! i am kinda discouraged that the cup size goes down and makes them look flatter, if i'm understanding you all correctly. i don't want hangers! lol

Kristy