boobie question...!?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't think is a TMI post. I'm usually pretty open about my abundant chest. Since puberty, mine quickly blossomed from nothing to 36 DD and they've been there ever since. I gain and lose, but they never seem to decrease in size. The only thing I've earned are stretch marks on them.

I think if you've lost a ton of weight, it's normal for them to look a little droopy. The skin after all was stretched out and is probably loose now that the fat underneath has shrunk down. Moisturize your chest a lot, which helps with skin growth and stretchability and keep doing exercises that work your chest. That's the easiest thing you can do.

Other than that, the only other thing is surgery to do a boob tuck.

Shannon
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    DO NOT BEND OVER!!! :D

I noticed when I was around 35 years old my belly looked best laying down but my boobs started to run for either arm pit. My boobs look best standing up but my stomach was pitiful. MOST OF ALL - EVERYTHING LOOKS BAD ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES (boobs AND belly try to escape and rest on the bed by hanging down).

I found the perfect answer for this....

CUT THE LIGHTS OFF!!! Everything looks better by candle/fire light.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

:D

Love it!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    DO NOT BEND OVER!!! :D

I noticed when I was around 35 years old my belly looked best laying down but my boobs started to run for either arm pit. My boobs look best standing up but my stomach was pitiful. MOST OF ALL - EVERYTHING LOOKS BAD ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES (boobs AND belly try to escape and rest on the bed by hanging down).

I found the perfect answer for this....

CUT THE LIGHTS OFF!!! Everything looks better by candle/fire light.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

:D

Love it!

Haha:laugh: I was cracking up laughing reading this! I think most of those annoyances hold true for all of us women who dont have implants after kids or a certain age. lol, still hilarious to read!!