Who's in for a competition!? Monetary prize!

Options

Replies

• Zephyr36608
    Options
    My thing is I'm on the road all weekend and while I eat healthy I don't get my last chance workout in! :laugh:

I'm on the road most weekends too, so I know what you mean, however, lucky for me I seem to stay so involved with things I have going on that I don't eat much of anything compared to a normal day..not good probably, but does mean gains over the weekend aren't likely for me! lol
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My thing is I'm on the road all weekend and while I eat healthy I don't get my last chance workout in! :laugh:

I'm on the road most weekends too, so I know what you mean, however, lucky for me I seem to stay so involved with things I have going on that I don't eat much of anything compared to a normal day..not good probably, but does mean gains over the weekend aren't likely for me! lol

Yeah I logged what I ate last weekend and I was way under because I didn't have a chance to eat. GO US! LOL
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Question... I get up at 430am to run & weigh before my run... Am I able to use Sunday's paper since Monday's isn't here yet when I get up? If not, I can print the thread, I was just wondering.

This should be ok if no one else has a problem with it.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Tomorrow is the last day to register! Only a few more days to make your payment for those already registered as well!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Ok, everyone who is registered...payments must be made before we begin on Monday! Also a way we can handle the thing about making sure people weigh in on the specific day instead of printing something etc. Every Monday there will be a new word to use. I'll post it Sunday evening. On Monday write that word down on a piece of paper and weigh yourself with that paper in the picture somewhere.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Ok, everyone who is registered...payments must be made before we begin on Monday! Also a way we can handle the thing about making sure people weigh in on the specific day instead of printing something etc. Every Monday there will be a new word to use. I'll post it Sunday evening. On Monday write that word down on a piece of paper and weigh yourself with that paper in the picture somewhere.
    LOVE this idea! Thanks!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Very good idea! I'll try to get the paper since I like the coupons anyway, but there are time I just can't. The little paper would be way easier anyway.

I just sent you my money so I'm all set!
  • mrsewert
    Options
    WORD! Love it :laugh:

I'm still trying to decide if I want to weigh in on my Wii or my scale!?

The Wii would be easier for you to read I think? But I love my digital scale.

I guess I should make sure the Wii is considered a scale?
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I would think the wii would work. Is your wii the same as your scale? I've never compared the two...just curious.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I just realized I will have to cut my toenails.
  • mrsewert
    Options
    I would think the wii would work. Is your wii the same as your scale? I've never compared the two...just curious.

Hmmm I haven't weighed myself on the Wii and my scale. I"ll step on it tonight and test it.

I do have flinestone feet so no making fun! :laugh:
  • mrsewert
    Options

Can you paint them pink too! :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Can you paint them pink too! :laugh:
    Never had a pedi...
  • mrsewert
    Options
    If I liked feet I'd offer to give you one after you reached a certain goal but alas feet skeeve me out! :laugh:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I'm going to have to get a super light camera. no way in hell i'm using my nikon :laugh:
  • mrsewert
    Options
    I'm using my cell phone. :laugh:

Can someone tell me why I have "FOR FOOD" under my ticker?
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I will likely use my cell phone too as its easier to get the pic to the computer from that.

Ummm, not sure where the 'for food' came from. Weird. If you go to your siggie - is it in there?
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Two more days to get paid up for everyone that has registered! I will post an updated list later of everyone who has paid up!

Soo excited for Monday :)
  • mrsewert
    Options
    I will likely use my cell phone too as its easier to get the pic to the computer from that.

Ummm, not sure where the 'for food' came from. Weird. If you go to your siggie - is it in there?

I figured it out! :)
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    just sent you my money through paypal. This is going to be so much fun!!! I just finished a competition (Lose to Win) I think I finished 2nd!!! Will know for sure Monday. I was wondering how I was going to stay motivated and this will be it!