-181 pounds 4 pounds from goal

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
well 4.5 actually.
see ya in two months. cause that is how long it will take, lol
Seriously. I said it a couple of times today to customers and could hardly believe it myself, after all I have done I have less than 5 pounds to go. What an amazing journey this has been, and just the start of another one. I figure it will be end of DEC when I reach my goal, it was DEC 29th 2008 when I started this journey, so its only fitting that it happens around that time ( ALTHOUGH, I would welcome it to happen PRIOR to that ) :bigsmile:
MFP has been my tool every day for the whole journey, tracking my foods and working out have been the key to my success. If you are sitting there, with your jaw open, wondering how the heck I did this, I can say , THAT IS HOW. Loggin my foods, staying around 1300 calories a day, and working out 5 times a week. That is how I did it. no magic drug, didnt drink anything, or stick myself with hormones, I counted calories and worked out.

I have many emotions looking at my before picture. it makes me very sad that that really was me for so long, I was so unhappy. Any person who weighs over 300 pounds and says they are happy is lying. you are not happy, or you wouldnt weight over 300 pounds. that is my thought anyway.
before:

IMAG0020-1.jpg

Now :
oct9th2010.jpg

and with my Nephew :
100_5953.jpg

Replies

• JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. I can't wait until the say I say "4 pounds until I reach my goal."
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. I can't wait until the say I say "4 pounds until I reach my goal."

keep at it, IT WILL HAPPEN... the time is going to go by anyway, so you might as well keep at it :) Best of luck to you!
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look fantastic!
  • niknok28
    Options
    AMAZING story!!! How inspiring!
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    you are amazing!! Congratulations!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    What an incredible Christmas gift to yourself! You look amazing. :noway: Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the great work for that laaaaast 4 pounds!!! :flowerforyou:
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    This doesn't happen too often to me but I am SPEECHLESS! You LOOK AMAZING and should be on cloud 9 with what you've accomplished!
    I have 65 lbs left to go and am doing it the same way as you; I did start out on my own but am taking all the help I can get now and MFP is just one tool in my arsenal:)

JOB WELL DONE!
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!! You must be SO proud of yourself :flowerforyou:

I found the secret to weight loss as well: exercise and logging ALL my food & drinks. I weight out EVERYTHING, even if it says 1 tsp or 10g, I weigh it to make sure it's 10g!

Congrats & I know you'll hit your goal in no time at all :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    This doesn't happen too often to me but I am SPEECHLESS! You LOOK AMAZING and should be on cloud 9 with what you've accomplished!
    I have 65 lbs left to go and am doing it the same way as you; I did start out on my own but am taking all the help I can get now and MFP is just one tool in my arsenal:)

JOB WELL DONE!

MFP ROCKS, it has been so awesome having this site and all the wonderful people here. You just have to keep using it! :) good luck to you!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Thank you for inspiring us all!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    you really do look awesome!!! you should be very proud of yourself (and i know that you are), what you have done takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and it just goes to show that surgeries and hormones and all of that other stuff out there these days is unneccessary!!! WTG!!! and CONGRTAS!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :heart: Always my inspiration!:heart:

You not only changed your life, but your children's and you look so lovely Tami!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are a knock out! Truly!

I am so pleased we are MFP friends. Inspiring to so many of us! You've done fabulously well. Continued blessings to you!
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow! Wow WOW!! :)
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Friggin amazing.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Absolutely Amazing! You look so stunning and healthy. :smile:
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    You are AWESOME! that's all.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Woah! You look incredible - well done - I'm sure that goal will be here soon x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!