-181 pounds 4 pounds from goal

Options

Replies

• chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I can't even imagine what that feels like, but wow, GREAT JOB! That's not even enough to say it...Great barely touches it lol. Wow! A great inspiration!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    There is only one word........... WOW!!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I needed to see a great success story this morning. I was looking for inspiration. I am half way to my goal and have been sick for a month with a cold. So my ruitine was broken, my weight loss stalled and I was feeling that sensation of failure. How could 6 months and 30 pounds lost be a failure. I told everyone I am in this for the long haul and one month out of a two year plan is nothing, I knew I would get sick. What I loved about your story, is the no magic approach. Just faithful calorie records + exercise + time = success. Well done and thank you for sharing. Sincerely.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You are so freaking beautiful. Unbelievable!! YOU are MY inspiration! I can't wait to be where you are. :heart:
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. You just look like a whole new person, you look amazing, happy, and younger!!! Way to go, you deserve all the credit in the world for sticking with it, and accomplishing your goal. I say the same thing to people as you do, it is no magic pill or drink or needle, it is counting calories and exercise, thats all it is!

Congrats again! You look amazing!
  • TTcarey
    TTcarey Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration you are!!! Thank you
  • jennyath
    jennyath Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Been "playing" with MFP... doing good for a few days.... not so well on the weekend.... now I'm ready to work. Thank you so much for posting the pics!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Amazing! Congratulations!!

D
  • msuamber
    msuamber Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Thanks for the inspiration today, I can always use all the help I can get to keep me on track!
  • pratrat150
    Options
    Damn, you look AMAZING! Congratulations! It's so inspiring to see your weight loss. Commitment and consistency, huh?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for proving that it takes hard work and dedication, not pills and diets...You are an incredible inspiration for everyone on here.
  • Tania43
    Options
    I am speechless... Awesome job! :) 4.5 more girl you got this in the bag. Congrats!!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Amazing, just truly amazing!!! Thanks for sharing your story. You are definitely an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    you are amazing
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    IT WILL HAPPEN... the time is going to go by anyway, so you might as well keep at it

I am going to add this to my list of inspirational mantras :)

Congratulations on your fantastic loss! I just love your dedication and how you inspire others daily :) Glad to have you as a MFP friend! :)
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Thanks for being such a great role model. Your story is very inspiring to all of us. I can't wait to hear about you meeting your goal...
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    MFP has been my tool every day for the whole journey, tracking my foods and working out have been the key to my success. If you are sitting there, with your jaw open, wondering how the heck I did this, I can say , THAT IS HOW. Loggin my foods, staying around 1300 calories a day, and working out 5 times a week. That is how I did it. no magic drug, didnt drink anything, or stick myself with hormones, I counted calories and worked out.

WOW, you look GREAT!

Question: U said you stayed around 1300 cals a day, did you ever eat any of your exercise cals?
    Im just trying to figure this all out so I can reach my goal too. Once again you look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for proving that it can be done! I really needed to see this today!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    MFP has been my tool every day for the whole journey, tracking my foods and working out have been the key to my success. If you are sitting there, with your jaw open, wondering how the heck I did this, I can say , THAT IS HOW. Loggin my foods, staying around 1300 calories a day, and working out 5 times a week. That is how I did it. no magic drug, didnt drink anything, or stick myself with hormones, I counted calories and worked out.

WOW, you look GREAT!

Question: U said you stayed around 1300 cals a day, did you ever eat any of your exercise cals?
    Im just trying to figure this all out so I can reach my goal too. Once again you look GREAT! :flowerforyou:

I usually dont eat them, some days I eat a little more , some days less, I average 1300 a day. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!