Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Wow, fab transformation. Well done you
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wow..You have done a fabulous job! You LOOK AMAZING! I'm going to keep going until I can say I only have a few pounds left.
    Congrats! Christine.
  • sharonuk10
    Options
    Awesome job. Congratulations.
  • johnthefatman
    Options
    What an inspiration - you look terrific
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    hard to add anything else but KUDOS to you beautiful...job well done!
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have to be soooo proud of yourself. I am sure you are on top of the world. Enjoy it!! It is very well deserved. Congrats! :drinker:
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm truly in awe! You are amazing!!! You inspire me. I was above 300 pounds and lost down to 242 but then gained back 40 pounds and am now working to lose those pounds and keep going down. Your pictures keep me so hopeful. Congrats on the weight loss and fingers crossed tightly that those last pesky pounds come off sooner than expected. :-)
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    .... the time is going to go by anyway, so you might as well keep at it ......

Words to live by! :drinker:

...and you look fabulous! :love:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Always curious as to "what" finally clicked and you decided to do this? As I know for myself I tried to lose weight for 20 years and just always gained more...ha ha! Then last fall I made a decision, started January 4, 2010 and didn't look back. For me, it was total disgust with myself (not that I hadn't been there before), I felt terrible ( and had for a long time), and I swore I was NOT going to buy another size larger of clothing! Anyway, if there was a particular "event" or piece of the puzzle that you can speak too, I would love to know what started your journey.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I would have claimed him as a boyfriend if I were you. You look hot Momma!
  • cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love your saying "time is going to go by anyways I might as well work at it" !!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! You can do it girl! You are awesome and a great inspiration to all! It can be done! Yes it is a lot of hard work and something you have to work at everyday. But you have showed us all that is it possible~ any thing is if you set your mind to it! Can't wait to see your post final goal reach! Do you have a plan on how you will celebrate or buy yourself when you reach your final goal?
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh my you have always been pretty, but now you are a hottie! Way to go girl!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    GREAT JOB! you look great.

and yes, those last few pounds are typically tough. i don't know what your typically workouts consist of, but try something totally different for the next 2 months. the muscle confusion will help you to kick those last few pounds in the behiney.

you need to share your story in as many places as you can...there are MANY people that are today where you were 2 years ago. they need you to encourage them.

awesome job! and cheering you on!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Good morning! thank you all so much for the notes this morning! what a sweet way to wake up! :flowerforyou:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wow! Thanks For Sharing!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wow! Thanks For Sharing!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    ohh your so close! i have read your blog and you are such an inspiration! i know many times you did not want to exercise but you kept going and all your hard work is showing! congrats!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely stunning! congrats on the weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!