Options

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    well done xxx
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look great. I have about 75 to go. You have encouraged me to keep going. Thank you for posting your success storie.
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! congrats on such a major accomplishment!
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting those pics! They are definitely inspiring. You look amazing, but better than that, I bet you feel amazing! Just with the little bit of weight I've lost so far (16lbs.) I feel so much better. I've got a little more pep in my step. Keep up the hard work, or has it just become "life" now? I have noticed with the persistence to stay focused on my weight loss, that it has changed from dieting to my way of life. The attitude adjustment is something that I think has to happen in order to have sustained success. Thank you again for your pics and CONGRATULATIONS!
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! I've never met you but I am so proud of you!! Thank you for motivating me!!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! I've never met you but I am so proud of you!! Thank you for motivating me!!

Thank you so much!! :flowerforyou:
  • dlmarkley66
    Options
    You are quite an inspiration to us all! I'm very impressed by your story! Keep up the good work and let us know when you hit your goal!
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    W O W !
    you look amazing! wtg!

I don't eat my exercise calories either. And thinking maybe now that I am close to my goal
    I may start eating a bit more and see if that jump starts me to lose the last few pounds.
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look awesome!! Congratulations on your success!!! I am new to MFP. I did WW before and lost 60lbs but gained it back and then some. So far MFP seems to be working well for me and easy to follow. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday. Can I ask how long you workout? I am doing about 20 min a day and have done 3 days so far this week.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look awesome!! Congratulations on your success!!! I am new to MFP. I did WW before and lost 60lbs but gained it back and then some. So far MFP seems to be working well for me and easy to follow. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday. Can I ask how long you workout? I am doing about 20 min a day and have done 3 days so far this week.

I workout about 10 hours a week, I average 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. I say " average" cause that is how it turns out, 2 nights a week I work out anywhere from 2-3 hours, the other 3 days 1-2 hours.
    ALOT....
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful (have a beautiful smile, too!) :) I'm really proud of you for coming this far and sticking to it! THAT is dedication.
  • ninnysgirls
    ninnysgirls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How wonderful and proud you must feel. What an accomplishment! I love how you did it calories in and calories out. Wow!!!
  • snusp
    snusp Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look awesome. Well done!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and thanks for sharing. You look amazing , thanks for the inspiration. I am on my way
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! As always, YOU, more than your accomplishments, are my inspiration. Your persistence, your commitment and your patience are the qualities I'm working on. I really appreciate that you share that it isn't easy for you either.

Four pounds means that you are within your maintenance range. Everything you do now with these last four pounds is what you'll be doing for the NEXT forty years. I hope you'll share that journey with us also. Thanks again.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration, Tammy!!! Fantastic work!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me more then once.... :flowerforyou: I have showed your pictures to my husband and my daughter..... You have done an amazing job, and you are proof that dreams come true, hard work pays off.....:drinker:
    Thank you for being here on this journey with me!!!:bigsmile:
    I have struggled for years because I have 50lbs to lose! 50lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: it seems like a 1,000 to me, then I see what you have done! 50lbs ain't nothen darlin!!!! :laugh: lol I CAN do this and I WILL do this!! I've lost 22 and now I want to lose another 49lbs!!! :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    wow, I can honestly say that my jaw hit the floor when I saw your b4 and after pics!!! :noway:

Simply amazing. And it CAN be done!! You are living proof!

Bravo!! :bigsmile:
  • twilightteamedward
    twilightteamedward Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic. What an inspiration. Thank you for posting. What a great attitude you have. Very motivating. XXX
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!