WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2014

Options

Replies

• jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Kim, thanks for the welcome back, and hey, I love your new pic! :flowerforyou:

Michele, stop by any time :bigsmile: I'm growing red beets, next planting will be the golden ones if I can find seed :huh:

I'm feeling a trifle better this morning, head not so woozy, but my left ear is still plugged up :grumble: I have a few garden chores to attend to, and housework, bleh. I'm going back to work this afternoon, I'll walk dogs around the park when I go to the gardens.

Have a good Monday everyone.

:smile: jb in overcast Portland where the sun might come out later :glasses:
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I just got back from dropping our oldest granddaughter off at Girl Scouts camp. It's just a day camp all week, then they spend the night on Friday. When I dropped her off I was really struck by the difference between her and the other girls her age. First, they are a full head taller than she is. (She's always been short for her age) But they all seemed so much more mature than she is. She is ten but acts more like 7-8, I think. She's always around younger kids. I hated to leave her. Like a baby bunny dropped in the middle of a pack of wolves. But I'd love to see her make friends her own age, so I hope this works out for her. We had to buy all the stuff on the required list, like a "dunking kit", a sun hat, water bottle with a strap, plastic dishes, bug spray, sun screen, etc, and it was staggering how much that stuff costs. Plus the cost of registration. Grandchildren are a very expensive hobby, that's for sure.

My blood pressure was a lot better this morning. The bottom number was up to 61. It was 41 yesterday morning, so needless to say I felt a lot better today. I called the cardiologists office and asked about a list for cancellations and they said they don't have a list like that, but I could call in every morning to check and see if there are any cancellations. I'm not going to do that.

Well, I'm off to the studio to work on some drafting jobs. I hope you all have a great day!

Sylvia
  • bebetwo3
    bebetwo3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just by chance found this message board and I'm glad I did. Like one of the ladies wrote I have used My fitness pal off and on for a couple of years but never had anything to motivate me until now.

My goals for June are:

1. Exercise 5 days a week.
    2. Drink my water
    3. Make better food choices
    4.Not feel guilty when I make a mistake, just get back start with the next meal

Bebetwo3
    Tennessee
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I’m checking in early today because I didn’t get here last night. We had some thunderstorms, nothing bad here but all around us people had 50-71 mph winds. I got up early thanks to Benny Beagle…he was up with hubby and for some reason came all the way upstairs and pawed the bed while whining so I would let him out!!! So far I read the paper, cut coupons, trimmed the old peonies, weeded, fiddled with my tomatoes, weeded, and now I’m settling down to edit some chapters. It’s already very humid outside. Today I’ll work around here and then I plan to going to water zumba tonight. I’ve decided to change up my exercise routine, but I’m sticking with the aqua zumba.

Sylvia: sounds like a grand day!

Patceoh: that would be scary. So what is the plan now? Take care of yourself too! I’ll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Katla: sounds like you found some great things! I name my plants too LOL. Most of the local strawberry crop has been lost to an early May freeze we had; I didn’t see a single berry while I was there. The grapes are all gone too…too bad for the wineries. I’m keeping your kids in my prayers too

Barbie: thanks for always keeping us on track!

Juanita: nice to see you again…seems like I have missed you. Those pesky pounds will work themselves off!

Kim: what a wonderful nsv!!! I never trust leftover fish, but your idea sounds really good so I may try it.

Cynthia sounds like you and the horse are feeling a little better which is good. Come on up to Omaha and I’ll take you to the Leavenworth Café (or as they put it the 11-worth Café). The food is great! I belong to their VIP club (can you believe it?) and the reward is a pint of sausage gravy on your birthday and anniversary!

Hi Pam: welcome aboard. I too have a fitbit 1 and love it.

Hi Linda in N Carolina. What a beautiful part of the country. Welcome to the group

Liz: sorry to hear you are having health problems! I hope you are on the mend.

Heather: good for you to get in that car and drive to the fair!

Jb: your garden sounds incredible. This year I have lettuce, grape tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, cuc, a bush cantaloup, radishes, sugar snap peas, an heirloom kind of string bean, carrots (the multi-colored kind), some thing else I can’t remember what it is so we are in for a surprise, okra, and herbs.

BJ: congrats on getting done with the mortgage!

Vicki: how did you fare with the weather last night? Sounds like Tuesday might be bad.

Sue: congratulations on retirement! I hope you are contented with what comes your way!

Sandy: run or dye sounds like quite the motivation!

Gail: wow your pictures are gorgeous! Are those real flowers?

Cathy: welcome aboard or should I say welcome back?

Charlotte: I agree that the accountability of being in a group is really helpful

Kim: great choices and yummy treat!

Jill: wow your cruise sounds fabulous! You’ll have to tell us all about it!

Alison: you continue to have so much stress in your life! I hope you are taking care of YOU!!!

Cindy: congrats on the weight loss

Sylvia: glad your BP is better

Bebe: welcome aboard! My brother lives in Nashville and I think it’s so pretty down there

OK I’ve been here for an hour now, so I really should get to work! My June goals:
    1. Log food and stick to plan
    2. Drink 90 ounces of water
    3. Exercise 5x a week (not going to specify a specific plan this time)
    4. 6000 steps a day….challenging when so much time is spent at the computer!

Take care all Meg from sauna land AKA Omaha
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    JB: I’m happy that you’re getting over your illness. I think distressing news can open our immune systems to attack, & also can slow down our healing. I’ve been envious of your garden and looked into community gardens where I live. There is one! However, I missed this season and am deciding whether I want to try next year. I like to be free to travel and visit my kids whenever they need me, or whenever we can do something fun together. I’ve become a real fan of Farmer’s Markets and farm stores. Last Saturday I went to the Scappoose Farmer’s Market, where I bought a new fuchsia, fresh strawberries that were so clean we didn’t need to wash them, and fresh dill. I also found a gift for DS & DDIL. Next time I’m looking for a gift for DD and her family. Your idea of frozen green smoothie spinach is brilliant. I’ll keep Mariah in my prayers. I hope she tolerates the chemo well.:flowerforyou:

Kayzoola: Congratulations on nearing your goal! I worried about reaching my goal, too, so I’m still here. Learning to maintain is a new skill-set. It is pretty much the same as dieting with a few more calories available, but is still a balancing act. I appreciate the support from all the women here for continuing to live a healthier lifestyle. I’m still counting calories and I only get 80 more than it took to lose weight. I now eat back all exercise calories rather than a portion of them.:flowerforyou:

BJ: I am so impressed that you are mortgage free. We refinanced a couple of years ago and I’ll be in my late 80s or 90s when we’ve paid it off.:flowerforyou:

Pat in OH: Good luck sorting out DH’s heart issues. I love your closing comment, “Don’t let next week, next month…stop you from enjoying life in the here and now.”:flowerforyou:

Nena: I haven’t seen a hydrangea with conical flowers, either. All of the ones I’ve ever seen are spherical. I don’t have room to grow them but my parents had a huge yard and mom had several. There are calorie burns for a number of chores online. I use the power-washing one and I’m sure it doesn’t overestimate the amount of work that is. For the horse owners out there, there are calories burned per hour figures for riding and for stable work.:flowerforyou:

Kim: You certainly got your walking in! Congratulations. What a great way to get your special rootbeer float treat. I just looked at my driver’s license and there isn’t a place for a phone number. Call your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles and report the found license & wallet. They can get in touch with the owner of the wallet.:flowerforyou:

Carol in NC: We live in a townhouse with a homeowners association and there are rules for use of the common grounds. Mostly it is good, but there is one neighbor who thinks the rules don’t apply to him. His place is for sale and we hope he gets a good offer and accepts it. Close proximity of neighbors is something that you have to deal with in this type of housing. The assets of our situation, in addition to a beautiful setting, are that it is a small complex with only 14 units and is in a highly desirable area. I’ve no doubt we could sell in a heartbeat if we wanted to. If you’re considering a condo, look at maintenance, neighborhood, neighborhood, neighborhood, and the population of owners. Are they settled and quiet, or party animals? Stop by at all hours—see how things are after work and in the evening.:flowerforyou:

Jane: Good goals!:flowerforyou:

Sue in SD: Congratulations on your retirement! Let the freedom and fun begin!:flowerforyou:

Beth in Western NY: We’ve tried all sorts of diets over the years and I’m sure there are foods that trigger migraines for some people. I hope the plan your doctor gave you works. Give it a good try and if it doesn’t help, keep trying. The process of elimination is logical. Eliminate one thing at a time. MSG can be avoided but you may have to cook more things from scratch. We’ve eliminated MSG in our diets and even have a Chinese restaurant that will cook meals without it on request. You can’t have it removed from the soup, though.:noway: :ohwell:

Sandy in ON: Good to see you again!:flowerforyou:

Sylvia: If you lost two pounds in May you did a great job. You had a busy month.:flowerforyou:

Gail: Good luck with the cataract surgery. A friend at work had her eyes done one at a time, and had an excellent outcome.:flowerforyou:

Joyce: It sounds like your “new” church is a good fit. I’m happy for you. Enjoy the choir!:flowerforyou:

Cathy in NS , Shygirl1971, Tara & bebetwo3: Welcome. This is more of an ongoing conversation than a blog. There is a lot of very positive comments and encouragement among this group of wise ladies. The more you read and post, the more encouragement you get. It has surely been a blessing for me. Where are you from?:flowerforyou:

Michele: DH and I both use google calendar for our appointments and planning. It is all on one calendar and we’re each a different color. That said, I still have a paper calendar on my wall and use it regularly.:flowerforyou:

Barbie: It takes a brilliant teacher to teach something to your own husband! (And also a good relationship.):smokin: :bigsmile:

Heather: Your solution of a Hydrangea to extend your blooming season is fabulous. Will you eventually plant it in the ground or keep it in a pot? Enjoy your visit to your former hometown.:flowerforyou:

Jill: I’m happy you’re enjoying your trip and will love to hear about the high points when you get back.

Meg: I didn’t name the fuchsia, the grower did. I find it much easier to remember than cultivar based names. Have a great day.:flowerforyou:

The dog is at the groomers at this minute, and I’ll go get him later. I have an available sturdy swivel and want to attach one of my fuchsias to it so that I can easily pick off old blossoms. We plan to put the fishing boat back on the trailer today because it goes back to the canvas lady tomorrow. We have a cool and overcast morning, but the forecast is for a lovely afternoon.

Have a good day.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

June Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least two glasses of water daily.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Happy rainy,stormy day from Il.
    Violet has all these play games for gramma. school. resturant etc.
    Enjoy ur day.
    hugs
  • Lola0718
    Lola0718 Posts: 2
    Options
    Survived the weekend and back for Monday Morning!

Thanks for all the welcomes.:flowerforyou:

Laughing at my weight loss...one good poop and I look like a raving success :laugh:
  • mollywhippet
    Options
    About calendars...I have tried using calendars on my computer, my phone, and my ipad, but it always got away from me. I have recently been using a big desk-blotter sized calendar that lives right on the breakfast table. I write everything on it. Doctor appointments, trash day, when I need to give the dogs their heart worm pills, outings with the kids, when to put the miracle grow on the garden, even when my bills are due and the amounts. Lately I've been noting my BP and my weight. I like it there because it's easy to look at every morning. If it was on the wall I would forget about it. I have no memory cells left, so I have to write it all down. And I like crossing off the days.

Here is the joke of the day. Not a great one...

:happy:

Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."

The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, it’s a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light - you know we'll die." "Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "but I'm really starving for it."

So he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later with blood dripping from his mouth.

"You lucky thing. Where'd you find blood that quick?" asked the second bat.

"You see that tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood.

"Yeah, I think I do!"

"Well, I didn't."

:laugh:

Later!

Sylvia
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,656 Member
    Options
    Michele – the ice cream did help; it was not as decadent as regular with extra rich icecream; but for 100 calories I got the “fix” I needed! :tongue:

Barbie – sounds like a wonderful Sunday

Cynthia - hanging geraniums are so pretty!

Jill – what a great trip! You’ll have to tell us all about your favorite stops!

Alison - good thoughts to DB, DF and you! Stress is really tough on everyone but screaming is never a good option; glad he apologized:smile:

Tara - I try to track everything- even if it takes me until the next day to go back and fill it in (I have to write paper notes I would never remember) Some of the gals use the phone app – but I don’t have a smart phone. It has helped me figure out when I need to carry water, a snack or both…

JB – thanks; Glad you are feeling better – a little each day!

Sylvia - Thank you for calling about a cancel list we are all worried, I don’t blame you for not wanting to call each morning – what a dumb system! :grumble: But maybe you could call on the mornings that your BP is low? :love:

Bebetwo – Welcome, tell us a bit about you? Where are you from?

Meg – the fish was just from the day before; so I would not trust it for long but 24 hours is good.

Lola – LOLOLOLO

So I dropped the wallet off at the Police Department, and with the 3rd degree they gave me you'd think I had stolen it... but there was cash in it... hopefully they will get in touch with the gal and not just wait for her to call them….

Gardening job this morning for 3 hours - really glad it is cooler today; and will work in the same yard tomorrow am - working to get their sprinklering system to water where and when they want it - it is 30 years old and the maintenance has been haphazard! But I missed my dog walk this morning and Levi is ready to go - I hate to go in the middle of the day - just too hot:smile: so will go early evening for a long walk.

Off to sew!
    Kim in Northern Cal.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I'm another one of those that love that great weight loss after being in the bathroom.

Kim, you are to be commended for returning the wallet. good ol' Golden rule. I lost my billfold once in our sports stadium. You just have such a terrible sinking feeling. When we got home there was a message on answering machine of the couple who found it. Everything was intact, no money gone. I offered a reward but they wouldn't take anything at all. There are still some good people in this world of ours.

Dear hubbie gets a little upset over my makeshift secondary office. It is on the couch right beside me:tongue: On the top of the couch I have my box of kleenex and my big Sams club calender. I implemented it this year after I was so hopelessly disorganized because of my procrastination. But I write everything in that thing. If I get an appointment card from an office I either paper clip or use a small bull dog clip so that it really sticks out. So far I haven't missed an appointment. It is a good idea though to put things like blood pressure, blood sugar or things like that. It just makes a person more cognizant about what is going on in their lives. No my 'office'' isn't pretty but it's just the two of us here and since it works, I don't care.

We have been having some pop up storms off and on today and it plays havoc on our DirectV. Maddening!!!!! Also wreaks havoc on hair that is past the need of a haircut so you have to use hair spray:grumble:

Joyce, Indiana:love::love: :love: :love: :love:

J
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good evening Vit F's....

So glad to read about how actively you are tackling the June challenges. I have goals set and plans to accomplish...but there has been a setback, and I am taking it in stride.....

Today I discovered the worst way to create a calorie deficit- food poisoning.Lost most of yesterday's afternoon and evening meal, and then unable to eat or drink anythiing but water today. When I sleep from 8am to 3 pm,yeah, I am really sick. Felling better late this afternoon. Now I know how people with difficult food allergies feel when they are "hit".

Tomorrow will be another day, food plans and exercise goals will hold until I recover. Life happens, champagne on Saturday,
    locked in the bathroom on Sunday.

May you all have better days than this! BJ
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Time flies when you are dealing with 85 pounds of lab love. Bodi is slowly slowly improving. The doctor said he will walk again but she can't say how long it will be. could be months. The tag teaming is working for now but we won't be able to keep it up much longer. Hopefully Bodi will be able to be on his own for a few hours in a week or so.

The weather is beautiful and work has started its walking challenge so I am moving. we have to walk and average of 13,500 steps every day for 6 weeks and then we get $100 Amazon card. :bigsmile: Its a good thing I have a very long walk to and from the car in the parking lot.

Robin, Bodi and Ritter
    Sunny PNW
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Robin-happy to hear Bodi is improving.
    Today I went back to my 1hr step class, and did 1 hr of body pump. I looked pretty rough, between my
    tripping over the step Friday and keeping Garrett from falling down the steps, my pinkie finger is bruised
    Clean up to my wrist, my elbows and knees are bruised. I was feeling ok until I started the step class and every step
    hurt. Eventually I loosened up and worked the kinks out. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue because I was stressed
    most of the class and I tripped again but I caught myself. I have alot going on and I find my mind wandering to things
    and I'm not focusing enough on the instructor, plus her Mic is broke so I have trouble hearing her, and that is not good
    when moving that fast. She changes up the routines as she goes along, normally I like it that way but not when I can't hear
    her.

I took gs on a little hike tonight and he loved it. I told him when he moves to Colorado he can take me on a hike
    that they have lots of trails. He said no Gee maw. I staying at geemaw and pop pops house. It broke my heart:brokenheart:

I'm watching American ninja warrior. It's amazing the things the human body can do. They have more woman on here compared
    to last season. Right now a 56 yr old guy is trying to qualify. So far he's almost there. He's trying to get up the 15 ft warp wall.
    Ugh, he missed it by 2 inches.
    Brenda from Md
  • mollywhippet
    Options
    I talked to my son tonight and he said Adrienne had a WONDERFUL time at camp today and she's really excited to go back tomorrow. She got to paddle a canoe today! When he told me all about it I cried with happiness for her. She needs a lot more joy in her life.

Happy granddaughter = happy grandma!

Good night!

Sylvia
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: In the 1980’s before I met and married Jake, I went to Jazzercise faithfully 4-5 days a week and loved it. When Jazzercise step classes were introduced, I considered whether I would attend and whether I was up to the challenge. One day while leaving the building I noticed that I always took hold of the banister when walking down the stairs and then helped me make the decision to avoid exercise that included getting on and off a step. Later I found some step workouts on TV and did them at home without the step and was glad about my decision.

:bigsmile: Today was a beautiful day but there’s nothing remarkable to report which is a blessing

:heart: Barbie from beautiful NW Washington

:bigsmile: 22,000 steps today
    1461351h0otf8hco5.gif

“All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

My word for 2014 is “mindful”
  • NenaC
    NenaC Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Greetings All:happy: I hope everyone has had a great day. This has been a full exhausting work day. I barely got a sandwich in today and I know that is bad. I have been thinking about how many wonderful achievers I have met here in this group. Is everyone in this group on 1200 calories per day? :wink:

Tomorrow I will catch up with everyone. Nite nite to all:yawn:

Nena
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,385 Member
    Options
    Did about 25 minutes of yoga this morning, then held my plank for 2 min 25 sec (5 more sec than last week) and took the extremepump class for 45 minutes. It was so nice, I knew Vince would be outside working so I wanted to get home to help him. I'm planning that tomorrow I'll do incline intervals on the treadmill.

Came home from the extremepump class and we finished putting riverrock around the lights on the front walk. I think tomorrow Vince is planning that we'll cut the grass. I know he doesn't want to do anything real strenuous since Wednesday is senior bowling.

After putting down the riverrock I went in the pool a bit. Tonight is mahjongg. I've gotten our dinner sort-of ready.

Jill - you lucky dog, you...getting to go on a cruise. Enjoy!

Allison - you have so much on your plate and everyone seems to depend on you. You are such a good person

jb - I do hope you can find the seeds for the golden beets. They are so good. Hope you feel better

bebetwo - welcome! So glad you found us.

Meg - I really like the red okra. I don't think it's quite as "slimy" as the green okra

katla - can you access google calendar from your phone? If you add something to the calendar then a few hours later dh looks to see what's on the calendar, does your entry show up to him?

Lola - LOL...a good poop. But you're right

bj - oh no, food poisoning! You poor dear. Glad you're feeling a bit better, but so sorry it had to happen at all.

Robin - so happy for you and Bodi. Give him an extra hug from me.

Sylvia - I'm so glad your gd had such a good time at camp. I was worried about her.

Nena - I'm on 1253 calories/day, but I never add in my exercise calories. There are days when I go over and I figure that gives me a bit of a "buffer"

Michele in NC
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Meg: if I ever get to Omaha I’ll definitely look you up. Something tells me we’d have fun. :bigsmile:
    Lola: “one good poop and I look like a raving success ”: keep posting! :laugh:
    Sylvia: good suggestion from Kim to call on the mornings your BP is low. Hope you can get in soon. Glad your granddaughter is having a good time. What the heck is a dunking kit? Sounds vaguely scary.
    Kim: you’re a professional gardener?
    Robin: glad Bodi is still improving. Any way he can go outside? I’ve got a “dog trailer” for my bike, but I’ve seen people pushing dogs in strollers or buggies. And there’s the “wheelchair” idea. Maybe it would be possible to rent something.
    Barbie: you’re not allowed to do jazzercise after marriage? I didn’t know that. :wink:
    Nena: 1200? Nooooo…I’m on about 1700.

Calendars: I’m a Mac user, and I use the calendar on the Mac and the iPhone because it synchronizes. I can add things anywhere and they will appear on all “devices”. I also note things like hospital visits, the date an animal got sick, etc., because you can find these later using the search function. It works great for me. Having said that, I like actually writing in a paper calendar or journal better. But practically speaking, this works for me.

Have a work meeting this evening, bleh. Means I have to take the train and climb three flights of stairs. :grumble:

Cynthia :flowerforyou:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,799 Member
    Options
    morning ladies~
    sorry I didnt check in last night, I was just beat... I stayed up until 11:30 the night before and read,then got up at 5 am...
    I was sooo tired last night I had a bowl of cereal and crashed.. I slept 10 hrs:noway:
    I try and get my exercise in, I havent been great at it.I race walk almost every day and I have to get back to the gym.. I am sooo tired when I wake up that I dont have the stamina to get there. so I race walk..
    you all are right.. stress doesnt help you lose weight. that and emotional eating sort of take a toll. but I will not give up.. im still trucking along:drinker:
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Robin:smile: So glad Bodi is doing better!!! Keep us updated on his progress!!!

Sylvia:smile: So glad your granddaughter had a great time!!! I hope she makes wonderful friends there! I agree with calling the Dr. on the mornings your BP is low:flowerforyou: !

Cynthia:smile: How are you feeling:flowerforyou: ?

Barbie:smile: I like the "nothing remarkable to report which is a blessing" , that is so true:bigsmile: !!!

Kim:smile: this might be a little late but, congrats on the great NSV!

Michele:smile: we have had some gorgeous days lately:glasses: , the pool is the perfect place to be:bigsmile: !!!

Nena C:smile: MFP has me on 1340 calories without exercise added in. Sometimes I eat a few exercise cals, and sometimes I'm below my target goal. Of course I have been on a plateau for a loooong time now:sad: , up and down the same 3 to 4 pounds, it's awful, but I'm still here:ohwell: .

Alison:smile: I wish I could sleep 10 hours, I think when I get 6 hours I doing good!!! You certainly have had a lot stress this year, I hope it gets better for you:flowerforyou: !

Jb:smile: I'm hoping June will be a much better month for you:flowerforyou: !!!

Meg:smile: How is DD 1 doing? Did she ever talk to the adoption agency? Noel is sending a "hi" to Benny!

Welcome to everyone new!!! Hope you'll pop in often!!!

Have a wonderful day ladies!!! Drink your water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food (even though I'm taking a break from logging at the moment :blushing: , I need to see how I can do on my own) ,

Hugs,
    DeeDee in beautiful NC:glasses: