• velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Any recommendations on a compact 9MM?
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Beretta Nano, Ruger LC9, Kahr CM9... I like those 3. Just go handle some and see what's comfortable in your hand.
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I like my Shield.
  • rrlwelter
    rrlwelter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    S&W M&P. They make it in a compact, and also in the subcompact Shield. We have both, and they're very accurate and easy to work with.
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Just bought a Glock 30 SF a couple weeks ago. As soon as I can find one for the right price, I'm gonna pick up a G19 Gen 4 (gonna switch over to Glocks for carry).

#yayguns

LOVE my G26... when I first held it in the store I thought it was custom made for my hand, perfection! Also was amazed at how accurate I could be when the handgun was such a perfect fit for ME.

Nice! The G26 is just a little smaller than the G30. I bought the SF version because it's got a slightly shorter backstrap and so is a little easier for people with smaller hands to use. I figure that way, when I take girls shooting, they can take a ride on the .45. :)

Glad you got one you like! G's up! :smile:

Out of 'the assortment' it is definitely my favorite to shoot, and not so heavy that it wants to pull my pants off when carried. It's much nicer to fire than my Nano is. One of these days I will get brave enough to fire a .45. I have broken my right wrist 6 times so kind of hesitant, the 4th time was shooting someone's .357. But it is definitely well healed now and I don't have issues with my .357. My issue is finding ammo for it! Hence the 9mm's!

Nice to meet a fellow Glock lover :flowerforyou: , there is SO much Glock-hate out there!
  • steverup
    steverup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Classic !:laugh: i.e. the pic of the tape gun.
  • steverup
    steverup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a LC9, Px4 subcompact, P89, CZ p06 (all nines) carry the LC9 the most because its light and easy to conceal (legal in Texas with a permit). but the old p89 shoots the best and the PX4 looks the best.. overall I like the CZ the most.

hope that helps.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Beretta Nano, Ruger LC9, Kahr CM9... I like those 3. Just go handle some and see what's comfortable in your hand.

Springfield XDs 9mm. I carry the XDs in .45 and can assure you an amazing weapon with great accuracy and reliability. Lots of rounds through it and never even a FTF or FTE.
  • ultrafishboy
    ultrafishboy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love this topic! Thanks for posting. Have a Ruger 9mm, but it's too big to carry in my purse. Need something smaller, but not too samll. Looking for ideas.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Just picked up a nice vintage Daewoo AR-110C
    Very handy little rifle.

A effing South Korean Rifle??? That is just wrong!!!
  • the_great_beyond_
    the_great_beyond_ Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Who needs a rifle when you're a walking gun show.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    HK MR556A1
    HK 45 C
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Walther P99...if I can find one
    If you can find one, get the anti-stress (AS) model. Much better for reliability.

Since I just got my CCP, I am probably going to pick up the Walter CCP or PPS.... I just haven't found a gun that I like better, in terms of ergonomics, than a walther.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I love my walther PPQ in .40 s&w but I really would love to get my hands on one of the new CCP's
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada, so I was thinking maybe a potato gun that shoots russet red potatoes, the best kind imo

I got 3

long barrel - 9 feet barrel /w 1.5 foot chamber
    Mid barrel - 6 feet barrel /w 1.5 foot chamber
    and my hand cannon - 1 foot barrel /w 8 inch chamber
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    We should create a "Shooting Sports" group so we can all discuss shooting, firearms, and such.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Actually there is one called "Gun Lovers UNITE!". Why not join and crank up the discussions?
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Always remember one thing folks, a gun without ammunition is just a fancy stick. And ammunition is NOT going to get any cheaper!
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Supersoaker. Probably in green.

Summer is coming.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I would imagine mine will be a youth sized .22. Unless gun freaks keep being weird about ammo around here and I need to get some other small caliber rifle for my son due to ammo availability.