November Challenge

Options

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    50 Girlie Push Ups (4 sets-15, 15, 10, 10)
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well, I slacked off on Wednesday and Thursday, but I made up for it last night and tonight. Since I had to catch up, I only did the modified ones, but I finished 100 yesterday and 100 today. Yeah, I am starting to tell a difference. I was actually able to do 4 sets of 25. Couldn't have done that 3 weeks ago!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Did my 50 just now! Hope you're all having a good Sunday!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Did 50 girlie push ups (4 sets 15, 15, 15, 5)

Good Job Hessond and nam14uk! Keep up the good work ladies :flowerforyou:
  • hessond
    Options
    Thanks loveme445! You are doing pretty awesome yourself! Can you believe it by then end of the month we will have completed 1500 pushups? Never would have thought it possible. I completed my 50 today, but they were just modified. I will try some regular ones tomorrow. Good luck everyone! Have a great evening and great day tomorrow!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Been kind of slack on the push up the last couple days shoulder feel funny and I am required to do pushups in my insanity workot so I have been doing them then but not extra's in hope not to make my shoulder worse I am going to try to push them out this week giving it a break seemed to help!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome keep pushing them out what ever style you can!! Did anyone take before pics becausi I definitely know there is some transformation going on!!
  • hessond
    Options
    My 50 are done for today (15 regular ones and 35 modified ones). Boy the regular ones are really hard. I can only do 5 at a time.
  • nam14uk
    Options
    I missed yesterday so I got 100 in this morning in sets of 20. HOpe you're all doing well! Let's keep this going - not long until the end of the month!
  • loveme445
    Options
    I missed yesterday too. Completed 100 counter push ups today (4 sets of 25). Wasnt in the mood to do the girlie type today. Only 7 days left! WE CAN DO THIS! :bigsmile:
  • hessond
    Options
    My 50 done for the day (15 regular & 35 modified)! I can't believe this month is almost over. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!! I have a feeling that I may miss a couple of days. I may try to make them up early. Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Have not posted for a while. Did 100 wall push-ups today (lost energy after a total of 2 hours walking today). Plan to do 100 push-ups for the next several days.
  • hessond
    Options
    Did 100 modified pushups and 100 squats today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    100 girlie push-ups today!
  • loveme445
    Options
    50 counter push ups complete (2 sets of 25) I have to make up for Weds, Thurs & Fri so I guess I'll be doing 100 push ups for the last 3 days of the challenge. :noway:

Good Luck Ladies! Only 3 days left!
  • hessond
    Options
    Been sick, and not keeping up with the challenge. I missed 3 days, and I made up those days tonight (150 modified). I will finish up with 100 modified pushups tomorrow. I can't believe that tomorrow is the end of the month. Congrats on everyone finishing this challenge! You guys rock!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Ok, I have not completed any push ups since Saturday. So, now Im missing push ups for Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun and Today. That means I have to complete 250 push ups today to complete this challenge. I already finished my cardio this morning so I can focus on push ups all day. I think I'll do them in sets of 10 and that will make it easier to complete. Let me stop rambling and get to it.

Good Luck to everyone on completing the Challenge or coming close! :smile:
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Guys I totally fell off this challenge in the last few days as I got busy with other exercise. Really annoyed with myself so I'm going to try and keep doing this through December as well.

Jane what news on the December challenge???!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    252 Push Ups for Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sun and Today:
    2 Regular Push Ups....YAY,could not do this before this challenge :bigsmile:
    50 Girlie Push ups (5 sets of 10)
    200 Counter Push Ups (10 sets of 10 and 5 sets of 20)

OMG, I made it through this challenge. Today was crazy with all the push ups. I know Im going to be feeling it tomorrow. :ohwell:
    CONGRATS to everyone who stuck with this challenge! :drinker: (water)
    Guys I totally fell off this challenge in the last few days as I got busy with other exercise. Really annoyed with myself so I'm going to try and keep doing this through December as well.

Jane what news on the December challenge???!!!

You did a GREAT JOB this month. Dont let these last couple of days take away from all your hard work. Good Luck with the push ups in December! Let me know if there is a challenge for December.
  • hessond
    Options
    Whew!! I made it!! 100 modified pushups today! I can't believe that I did it. Congratulations to everyone in this challenge. Everyone did an awesome job. I plan on continuing the pushups into December as well. Let me know if there is another challenge for December!