November Challenge

Options

Replies

• hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log yesterday, but I did 10 regular ones and 40 modified ones. This evening, I completed 15 regular pushups and 35 modified ones.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Completed 100 push-ups on Sunday! Whew!
  • wishfulpantry
    Options
    this sounds like an awesome challenge (and I wish I had found it sooner).

I've love to work on my upper body strength more so I'm going to keep going for the rest of the month!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    still cheering you ALL on!!! my goal is to do 50 one day, 100 the next. rest for a day, then rotate. the three day cycle. i'm planning next months challenge...work those arms.
    i am sooo excited for ALL of you! you ARE doing this and changing your bodies and habits. woooohooo!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge and can notice a little difference in my arms (I think it is all those catching up ones I had to do at the weekend)! My 50 are done for today!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I did 50 girlie push ups yesterday (5 sets of 10)...I missed Saturday so I'll make those 50 up one day this week
    i'm planning next months challenge...work those arms.
    i am sooo excited for ALL of you! you ARE doing this and changing your bodies and habits. woooohooo!

Since we did upper body this month maybe we can do lower body next month: Squats :smile:
  • hessond
    Options
    Done for today! 15 regular push ups and 35 modified ones.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Did 50 push-ups today. I can feel that I am becoming stronger with these.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    All caught up to the 16th!!!!
  • nam14uk
    Options
    50 for today done! Got them in when I woke up before I went to work! Definitely getting easier!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Completed 150 girlie push ups today-10 sets of 15 (throughout the day of course)~for Sat, Mon and Today....i have to stop missing days because doing these extra push ups are killing me. my arms and knees are sore :sad:

Oh well, 16 days down & 14 to go :smile:

Congrats to everyone who is sticking with this challenge :drinker: (water)
  • hessond
    Options
    Done for today, still 15 regular ones and 35 modified ones. The regular ones are still really hard, so I haven't tried to increase them yet, but the modified ones are getting much easier.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do my pushups. I've been so behind on that part of the challenge. My goal for Monday is to be down to 138lbs.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Missed yesterday, completed 100 push ups today. My arms are looking better.
  • loveme445
    Options
    50 girlie push ups complete!
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Got 100 in yesterday and 100 in today all modified though. They are definitely getting easier. Tried a couple of regular ones but they are seriously hard!
  • loveme445
    Options
    50 girlie push ups (5 sets of 10).....I tried to do regular push ups today, I did 3. Well, I got half way down. I'll keep working on it.
  • loveme445
    Options
    50 girlie push ups (4 sets-15, 10, 10, 15)
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Did 100 girlie ones this morning with my trainer in sets of 15 and then the last two sets of 20! Wow that was hard work especially at the end! Jane thanks so much for setting up this challenge! Can't wait to find out what next month will bring!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Dropping down to get in 50 this morning