November Challenge

Options

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Day 8 completed! WOW the month is already flying by!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I did my 50 today. I need to do some more because I missed some days! Actually I've already missed 5 days out of 8 :cry: so I think I'm gonna try for 100 a day to catch up! Even if I can't do them all at once! Great job everyone!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    50 down! WOO HOO!
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    oh shoot- I completly forgot about this challenge:noway: Sorry peeps!! :blushing: I will start tomorrow and do an extra 20 push ups a day to make up the difference:bigsmile:
    See ya all tomorrow to report:happy:
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    50 girlie push-ups completed!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Complete- 50 counter push ups complete...YAY! I thought I wouldnt be able to do 50 in a row, but I did (and it hurt too) :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 9 complete can't believe I am doing these extra outside of the ones I already do in insanity!! Today was girlie style
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Got my 50 in. Yeah!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Day 10 complete, 50 counter push ups....will start girlie push ups tomorrow....wish me luck, cause Im going to need it
  • turbojanem
    Options
    sorry for being MIA these past few days. had some personal things going on. know that i am cheering ALL of you on to a healthy lifestyle. one push up at a time! one choice at a time. together we will all be healthier.
    Jane
  • esorcel
    Options
    50 push ups today! I am able to do more reps with the girlie style now. As I improve more, I plan to move into the regular style.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to drop down and get in 20 boy pushups.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 10 and 11 completed today!
  • hessond
    Options
    Missed Tuesday & Wednesday, but I made up for one of the days tonight. 100 girlie push ups finished today. Will make up the other 50 tomorrow. I actually couldn't believe that I was able to do the extra 50.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Oh, how sore my arms are....missed yesterday so I started my girlie push ups today. Had to do 100 because I missed yesterday. :noway: So, I did 10 sets of 10 girlie pushups. I will not be missing any more days because that was tough. :cry:
  • hessond
    Options
    Whew!! Two days of 100 push ups and my arms are really sore. I so agree with loveme, I am not going to miss another day. I finished 100 today 95 girlie and 5 boy push ups. Tomorrow will try for 10 boy and 40 girlie push ups. Good luck to all!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 12 completed
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Haven't done any since Tuesday so I've been trying to catch up today so I can get back on track. I've done 150 in 3 separate sets throughout the day. Will try and do the same again tomorrow and by Monday I'll be back to 50 a day.
  • esorcel
    Options
    Missed two days, but did 100 push-ups yesterday, and will do 100 push-ups today to make up for them.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Finally managed to catch up so another 150 done today! Back to 50 a day from tomorrow and going to try really hard not to miss a day so I don't have to catch up again! It was a killer yesterday and today but I'm starting to find that they are getting easier.