Confused about diet soda (coke, pepsi etc)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input......I think!

Lots of information to consider but I think the main think I am getting is the amount I drink, even if it's not that bad I can see a big difference in how bloated I feel so plan to cut back.

Strange point on the coke / pepsi debate, I love full fat coke but prefer diet pepsi to diet coke or coke zero.

Yeah man, all debate aside really just a matter of what feels right for you. If you want to make a change in your life and feel like you are working towards your health and you recognize/feel that soda makes you bloated and you are ready to cut it out then go for it.
  • MelissaDonahue12
    MelissaDonahue12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cut it out of your diet... Drink water.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi is much better than Diet Coke
    No no no...you meant diet mt dew is better than diet coke!
    COKE ZERO!! lol
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input......I think!

Lots of information to consider but I think the main think I am getting is the amount I drink, even if it's not that bad I can see a big difference in how bloated I feel so plan to cut back.

Strange point on the coke / pepsi debate, I love full fat coke but prefer diet pepsi to diet coke or coke zero.
    I can't stand regular sodas but enjoy a rare diet drink. Diet gingerale, diet rootbeer and sometimes diet coke. Fresca is okay,too.
    I think the person who posted that sweetener is a slightly altered sugar molecule was talking about sucralose.
    I prefer stevia for most sweetening uses, myself.