saturday: walk 50/241, run 30/318, clean 25/60
    sunday: clean 45/108, walk 50/241
    so far: 419 minutes/2406 calories
    i did it this week!!!! woohoo :)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Just checking in:

Monday: 30 minutes of Kettleworx, 30 minutes of stretching, 30 minutes of walking........270 minutes to go!
    Tuesday: 60 minutes of Plyometrics from the P90X program.................................................210 minutes to go!
    Wednesday: 60 minutes of Billy Blank's Bootcamp dvd..........................................................150 minutes to go!
    Thursday: 47 minutes of Burn Intervals......................................................................................103 minutes to go!
    Friday: 30 minutes of Cardio Mix and Melt dvd from the Melt it Off series............................73 minutes to go!
    Saturday: 60 minutes of power walking and 15 minutes of mod. pace walking.................0 minutes to go!
    Sunday: 45 minutes walking holding two 3 lb weights........................................................... 0 minutes to go!

This week I worked out for a total of 407 minutes and burned 2336 calories.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Goal this week is 2500 calories:

Mon: 0
    Tues: 420 cal burned (35 min Leslie Sansone DVD)
    Wed: 1115 cal (LS DVD 65 min, walk 25 min = 90 min)
    Thurs: 517 cal burned (42min LS DVD)
    Fri: 0
    Sat: 508 cal burned (37 min Leslie Sansone DVD)
    Sun: 528 cal burned (39 min LS DVD)

Total calories burned: 3,088 (243 min)

0 calories to go! :heart: Goal reached this week!!

fabulous work :)

Thanks!!! You rock also!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Congrats everyone one who met the challenge this week!! And good job for those who tried....:-)

Well I considered this coming week and decided to go for 3500 calories because I know I am swamped this week for sure! But not to busy to wiggle and jiggle with the food day coming up! lol!

I just hate that I will not be able to hit the gym again much this week. I like to hit the gym 3 days minimum, but it can't be helped for the next 2 weeks. I have to work from 7:30 to 8:00 this Tues and Wed of this week and Nov 29th - 30th. I go back to the 360 min the 1st whole week in December.

Have a good week everyone!!! Keep rocking out those workouts!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: I am still hoping to lose a pound or 2 this week!:wink:
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Monday 90 mins yard work blowing / raking leaves, stacking wood,
    Tuesday 60min on treadmill 30 mins w/o dvd
    Wednesday 60mins treadmill 25 mins strength training.
    Thursday nothing
    Friday 25mins chopping wood, 45mins treadmill

335 done 25 left

fell a little short this week but got closer then I have before, I think. So I think I did pretty good and I will do better next week.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Monday 90 mins yard work blowing / raking leaves, stacking wood,
    Tuesday 60min on treadmill 30 mins w/o dvd
    Wednesday 60mins treadmill 25 mins strength training.
    Thursday nothing
    Friday 25mins chopping wood, 45mins treadmill

335 done 25 left

fell a little short this week but got closer then I have before, I think. So I think I did pretty good and I will do better next week.
    Carleen you did awesome!!!:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!! And I hope you are enjoying your HRM!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    335 done 25 left

That's the spirit and I say you did awesome way to stay commited!!!! This week you will hit it for sure!!!!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I promise I beenworking just not recording ofcourse I didn't hit the 360min with the program I am doing but I am stoll moving and shaking guys will be better this week with recording my workouts!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give a "shout-out" to those of you who met your goals...

I was a total slacker with exercise this week. Worked 5 out of 7 days which is a lot for me and limits what I can do for exercise. But, I only work one day this week and plan to meet the goals.

This is the week that counts...TG is Thursday...we can eat without guilt...ahhhh, the beauty of movin' and shakin'
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    This is my progress for last week:

Monday: 60 min. physical activity 255 calories burned
    Tuesday 80 min. 344 calories
    Wed. 125 min. 882 calories
    Thursday 0 min. 0 calories
    Friday 25 min. 113 calories
    Saturday 35 min. 209 calories
    Sunday 120 min. 358 calories

Grand Total 445 minutes of physical activity, 2161 calories burned
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Just checking in:

Monday: 45 minutes of Cardio Mix and Melt dvd from the Melt it Off series..........................315 minutes to go!

I am committed to working out everyday this week but I'm unsure if I'm going to go be able to complete 360 minutes. The arthritis in my lower back and right knee is really bothering me.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    This week I am trying to burn 4500 cals so I am working hard and I am counting cleaning for the cals purpose only not to be eaten

Monday - 31mins walking 45min cleaning and 60min insanity pure cardio and cardio abs total 777cals

136mins down and 224 mins to go!! 777cals down and 3723cals remaining!!
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Well, messed up today, kind of funny though. Went out this morning to do errands returning things, then was going to come back and work out for 90 mins, (thought since my only w/o days this wk is Mon, Tues, Wed & Thur, need to get it all in) Anyway, went out, grab the keys off the table, got to the car and saw I grabbed the wrong set of car keys:noway: and locked myself out of the house ALL DAY....LMAO.:laugh: So, got a big fat zero for today. but that's okay, I'll shoot for 2hrs for the other days.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Carleen, so sorry! Tomorrow is another day.

Cnbethea, Wow!! Cheers!! I will be good if I get in 3500. I am counting the cleaning too this week. I count it as long as I wear my HRM. I have serious cleaning to do this week anyways.

Choco,
    Listen to your body girl!!

I am doing 3500 calories this week!

Mon: 620 cal burned (44 min Leslie Sasone DVD)..............................2880 cal to go!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! I have been MIA but now I'm back. I'm checking in for Monday and Tuesday

Mon: 60mins zumba + 20,mins treadmill = 80mins + 680cals .......280mins to go/ 2920cals
    Tues: 40 mins treadmill/ 380cals.......240mins/ 2540 cals to go

I'm going to try to double up on my workouts today and tomorrow because I'm going to Dallas to visit friends for Thanksgiving and won't be back home til Sunday. But even then I'll be sure to get in atleast walking

Keep up the great work everyone! :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    GOAL this week is to burn 3500 calories!

Mon: 620 cal burned (44 min Leslie Sasone DVD)..............................2880 cal to go!
    Tues: 472 cal burn (35 min LS DVD)......................................................2408 cal to go!

Have a good trip Nola!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Just checking in:

Monday: 45 minutes of Cardio Mix and Melt dvd from the Melt it Off series..........................315 minutes to go!
    Tuesday: 30 minutes of Burn It Off dvd from Chalean Extreme program.............................285 minuyrd to go!

Arthritis is still bothering me so it looks like it will be a light workout week but I will continue to wiggle and jiggle.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    my goal this week is to get some exercise in everyday...getting as close to 360 as possible :)
    monday: walk 25/120
    tuesday: elliptical 47/406
    so far: 72 minutes/526 calories
    to go: 288 minutes/1974 calories
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Monday - 31mins walking 45min cleaning and 60min insanity pure cardio and cardio abs total 777cals
    Tuesday - 39mins Insanity Cardio core and resistance and 45min walk total 513cals

220mins down and 140mins to go!! 1290cals down and 3210cals remaining!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! It's the day before Thanksgiving so lets not give up on this challenge. I may not make the calorie goal but I sure will try to make the time goal~PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!

Mon: 60mins zumba + 20,mins treadmill = 80mins + 680cals .......280mins to go/ 2920cals
    Tues: 40 mins treadmill/ 380cals.......240mins/ 2540 cals to go
    Wed: 60 mins bootcamp(650 calories! GREAT BURN!).....180mins/1890 calories to go.......