OK Ladies...Be HONEST!!

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I could give you a funny answer laugh it off and smile, I am good at that sometimes. In the past I would have said, sure, guys can look, it's nice to know I look good etc...

But not now...

What's changed? My self respect tbh. I don't want to be seen as a sex object. I want to be seen as a person, do men like been stared at while they work out? It puts you off your game, you are there to work out. What's worse is when a guy tries to 'help' you with your workout cos you are woman and clearly you can't know what to do. It can be nice, if you are asking for help of look like you need it, sure...anyway that's not the question. I wear tights to the gym cos they are practical, they stay up, they don't bunch up they move when I move etc, I don't do it for men.

BUT

I do like to be seen as beautiful...there is a difference between objectification and seeing beauty and that is what you are looking at and how long you are looking. I will look at a guy for a few seconds, I notice them but that's it, not this oogling or staring and not at genitals and *kitten*.

Well said!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Hey Guize!!!

Is this the thread on 6 inch heels, spandex and thongs? In.

I have all of those. Am I home??

I think someone needs to change the curtains in here and liven up the place a bit, maybe some new carpet, but sure

Well yeah. Standard protocol. *installs stripper pole*

Much better
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Hey Guize!!!

Is this the thread on 6 inch heels, spandex and thongs? In.

I have all of those. Am I home??

I think someone needs to change the curtains in here and liven up the place a bit, maybe some new carpet, but sure

Well yeah. Standard protocol. *installs stripper pole*

Much better

Rumor has it I'm a great decorator.

Who brought music?