Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Lol,good point^
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    <<<<<Hey, hey, hey. This is my face! Not my butt. I know it's hard to tell, but this hurts all my feelz.

The Funniest thing in this post is that girls with statements like "I don't care If they stare at me" or "I don't even pay attention" have profile pictures with their butts. Hey girls, you show your butt in a webpage to strangers and you are telling us you don't want to have "the looks" on it when you work out at gym?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    PLEASE GIVE ME VALIDATION THAT BEING A CREEPER IS OK

P.S. Dont look at my butt
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    The Funniest thing in this post is that girls with statements like "I don't care If they stare at me" or "I don't even pay attention" have profile pictures with their butts. Hey girls, you show your butt in a webpage to strangers and you are telling us you don't want to have "the looks" on it when you work out at gym?

I work out at home sooooo...

But aren't you a peach! Strong 5th post, btw.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Um, re-read your post.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I just find the treadmill behind this, get on, and chase.......

262b7l5.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    If you notice the Fun and Games section of this. The topics titled Would you sleep with the person above you ...or Naked swimsuit or clothed... or pass hug spank marry or date....All or most of these threads are started by the ladies Just saying If ladies say they hate when being stared at, Why are all these threads being started by them then.. We men aren't starting these flirt threads :smile:

I didn't mean this thread to be a flirting fest!! I just wanted to know the womens true feelings. As a man it is difficult for me not to take a look at a cute woman wearing yoga pants. I'm human and appreicate a beautiful woman. I have just heard that women will complain about being oogled at the gym.
  • wheird
    Options

And women in revealing clothing are asking to be attacked too, amirite?
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    As I'm working on looking better and feeling better, I would be flattered about being checked out.. as long isn't one of those uncomfortable creepy smiles and a very obvious twice over.
  • Hophead43
    Options

Not looking for any kind of validation...just wanted trueful opinions.
  • wheird
    Options
    If you notice the Fun and Games section of this. The topics titled Would you sleep with the person above you ...or Naked swimsuit or clothed... or pass hug spank marry or date....All or most of these threads are started by the ladies Just saying If ladies say they hate when being stared at, Why are all these threads being started by them then.. We men aren't starting these flirt threads :smile:

I didn't mean this thread to be a flirting fest!! I just wanted to know the womens true feelings. As a man it is difficult for me not to take a look at a cute woman wearing yoga pants. I'm human and appreicate a beautiful woman. I have just heard that women will complain about being oogled at the gym.

All women feel exactly the same about everything.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I agree. How dare these women work to get in great shape and then feel better about themselves and show off. And if they do want to show off, then they should want to be oogled ALL THE TIME, not just when they choose to be.

Slores.

All of you.

For shame.
  • wheird
    Options

I was being trueful.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    It's the same as anywhere else. If I see a guy turn around and leer, it's nasty. If he walks past me with a straight face and then I catch a reflection in a window of him turning around and checking out my *kitten*, it makes me feel fine as hell. Just remember there are mirrors everywhere, and you are still under the three second rule. Appreciate, don't stare.

Good rule! Anything over 3 seconds is creepy!!
  • the_great_beyond_
    the_great_beyond_ Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Its only creepy if they dont find you attractive.

If they find you attractive, it becomes "bold" or "confident" or some other rationalization that they are ok with.

If they find you creepy, sux2bU broski
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses so far.

I feel this isn't sincere with regard to my response. Please pat me on the head and reassure me. I'm feeling needy today.
    Consider yourself patted on the head!!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    It's true. I cannot tell a lie. That is why I only wear my tightest yoga pants to the park next to the senior center. Someone needs to motive those old folks!
  • Hophead43
    Options

I was being trueful.

Me too! Thanks
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I don't want someone ogling me, but it's human nature to look at people, especially people you find attractive. It's not offensive as long as it isn't creepy.

It's only creepy if they aren't attractive.....