17 days done! Also, not one slip up. Going strong!!:happy:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    no fast food! whoop!
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Another good day!

Grat job everyone and Keep up the good work.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    17 days done!!!!!!!!

And not one slip up. :)
    Great commitment!:wink::drinker:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    18 days down!!!!!!!!!!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm off the wagon... however, it's the first time in 3 weeks that I've had any kind of restaurant food at all. I had one appointment after the other at the office today & one of the girls was going to get Chickfila. I only had a granola bar for breakfast & I knew I was staying until 7ish at work. :grumble:

So... I had a grilled chicken sandwich, small fry & diet coke. Could have been worse.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I fell off today, but only a little bit. Had ChikFilA for lunch because after several hours of Christmas shopping the baby in my belly needed something. Stayed under on sodium and calories today and doubled my water to 16 glasses, so I feel fine about it.
  • patsaffo
    Options
    I'm in, although November is mostly over. Maybe we can continue till the end of the year. Holiday food is bad enough without adding fast food. I work and live right by Chik-Fil-A, Burger King, Taco Bell, Arby's, McDonalds, Wendy's, etc. I have to also add Mexican food to my no-no list. I live in Colorado, and went to a pretty high-end Mexican restaurant, and could not find anything healthy, so I have to stay away.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I'm in, although November is mostly over. Maybe we can continue till the end of the year. Holiday food is bad enough without adding fast food. I work and live right by Chik-Fil-A, Burger King, Taco Bell, Arby's, McDonalds, Wendy's, etc. I have to also add Mexican food to my no-no list. I live in Colorado, and went to a pretty high-end Mexican restaurant, and could not find anything healthy, so I have to stay away.
    I'd opt to continue as well...it's a great way to make me think even if I run short of time NOT to stop because you all are working on the same thing:wink: I rarely eat out anymore but do like the idea of feeling a bit of a reward by being able to come here and say I succeeded yet another day!:drinker:

So glad the thread was started...was a great idea:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Day 11 done
    Day 12, 13 also done, oops guess I forgot to post them:drinker:
    Day 14 still here :tongue:
    Day 15 done
    Day 16 & 17 down..wow we're half way through Nov, that's amazing!
    Day 18 & 19 done :wink:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Day 11 done
    Day 12, 13 also done, oops guess I forgot to post them:drinker:
    Day 14 still here :tongue:
    Day 15 done
    Day 16 & 17 down..wow we're half way through Nov, that's amazing!
    Day 18 & 19 done :wink:

Good job!!
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    So far off the wagon, I think it has buried me, but I wanted to congratulate all of you haing so much wonderful success! You're so amazing and inspiring! :drinker:
  • SlipperySlope
    Options
    I wish I had seen this earlier!! :(

I'm going to start today and finish out the year--you guys have totally inspired me!! Thanks for starting the thread--if anyone wants to stick with it with me, I'd love to hear from you.

-Carrie
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    So far off the wagon, I think it has buried me, but I wanted to congratulate all of you haing so much wonderful success! You're so amazing and inspiring! :drinker:

I hope you continue and keep trying. You've had more success than you would have had had you not tried, right?! I hope to keep seeing you around.
  • nehtaeh
    Options

I'm going to start today and finish out the year--you guys have totally inspired me!! Thanks for starting the thread--if anyone wants to stick with it with me, I'd love to hear from you.

-Carrie

Absolutely!! I'd like to continue this in December for sure! For me, making it known that I'm going to be off limits to fast food helps keep me more accountable.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

-Carrie

Absolutely!! I'd like to continue this in December for sure! For me, making it known that I'm going to be off limits to fast food helps keep me more accountable.
    I'm in with you all on keeping it going:tongue:
    Plus I got through Day 19 & 20 and I don't see today (the 21st) being an issue either.:drinker:
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    Yeah, no fast food at all this week. Did not even think about it at all.

368038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Mia
    EAT LESS MOVE MORE:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • alohajillian
    Options
    21 days done! Feeling great! When I feel like I'm rushed and I didn't make a plan and pack a lunch, I've been going to the deli and getting a salad or turkey sandwich. :tongue:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I have been doing great avoiding fast food. We have gone to a few restaurants this month, but even then, I try to make smart choices.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I had a breakfast sandwich from McDonalds yesterday morning. We didn't have any food in the house and were on our way to visit my grandma for the last time. Also had a slice of pizza cause my mom got one for all the grandkids. Today is a new day!