Why don't more men wear tight shorts to the gym?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• projectgethuge85
    projectgethuge85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Is this something that really needs to be explained?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I assume (being a person who has no swaying bits between the legs) that they wear them for comfort... or they like the feeling of their balls flopping around. Pretty sure it's mostly a comfort/heat thing. Same reason some women prefer to go commando.

Fresh breeze feels nice! :joy:
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    Options
    I have a inside compressions short in my short. I love it
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Sometimes we just see too much. Whatever happened to a little imagination? That's part of the seduction and mystery. If it's all 'hanging out' where's the fun in that? Especially as we/they/everyone gets older. :/

Yeah... I like a good mystery myself 😏

So, an "outline/bulge" in tight shorts doesnt leave enough mystery? Asking purely for clarification.

With some of the workout tops and bottoms from around the fitness world, there is very little left to the imagination anymore🤷‍♂️

An outline or bulge makes my imagination kick in. When it's a mystery I just don't have those thoughts 🤷‍♀️

So you are pro-bulge then?

Is it from a wallet? I could be pro bulge.

Hmmm.....now maybe a middle aged man may have something to offer in tights 😉

It's a gym. I personally wear loose gym gear because I'm prefer it overall. Also it governs the woman who don't behave appropriately. I'm not "offering" myself when I'm training.

So...whatcha doing after training *wink wink*
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I assume (being a person who has no swaying bits between the legs) that they wear them for comfort... or they like the feeling of their balls flopping around. Pretty sure it's mostly a comfort/heat thing. Same reason some women prefer to go commando.

Words escape me for a reply to your post but I love it. :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Words escape me for a reply to your post but I love it. :)

Some evenings, I have a very IDGAF attitude about what I say here. :joy:
  • Johann1066
    Johann1066 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wearing lycra when mountain biking, don't have a problem with it. Feels comfortable.
  • projectgethuge85
    projectgethuge85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wearing lycra when mountain biking, don't have a problem with it. Feels comfortable.

See...now that makes sense