• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    For you, DavPul

Shain_tire_Buckwild_animated_gif.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    That is the one I was leaning more towrds, I still have 4.5 weeks of C25k. I am registering for a 5k in September 6 and this will give me enough time to continue my C25k if I have to repeat weeks. I can begin my 30 week program which will put me at about April 6th finishing the 30 week program and stil have a month and a week until race day May 15th of "free" time to plan for injuries..and thats hoping I do not get injured severely during training.

Don't you want to sign up for a 10k or a half marathon during all that time? It would be good to try and do those distances first.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    For you, DavPul

i'm just...looking for....the unsubscribe button?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    73 to go.

Just 73 to go.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    72 more posts.
  • DavPul
    Options
    how many? i'm not wearing my glasses so i couldn't make out the number
  • DavPul
    Options
    i'll try squinting
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    69 more
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    That is the one I was leaning more towrds, I still have 4.5 weeks of C25k. I am registering for a 5k in September 6 and this will give me enough time to continue my C25k if I have to repeat weeks. I can begin my 30 week program which will put me at about April 6th finishing the 30 week program and stil have a month and a week until race day May 15th of "free" time to plan for injuries..and thats hoping I do not get injured severely during training.

Don't you want to sign up for a 10k or a half marathon during all that time? It would be good to try and do those distances first.

Yes, I believe the plan mentions that in the middle of it. :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    For you, DavPul

Why do you waste your time coming back to this forum?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    For you, DavPul

Because it jumps to the top of everybody's personal My Topics and the Motivation forum every time it posts. At 500 posts, it'll roll and be off of everybody's feed.

Then, anybody who cares to re-join will feel the need to reiterate the potential problems with the plan, so that will get us through the first page and your post will settle down again.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    64 more posts to go.
  • DavPul
    Options
    69 more

Less!
  • DavPul
    Options

Yes, I believe the plan mentions that in the middle of it. :)

I think that's a great idea
  • DavPul
    Options
    For you, DavPul

What makes you think this is a waste of my time? Why are you so judgemental of me? Are we not all here for the same thing?
  • DavPul
    Options
    For you, DavPul

Because it jumps to the top of everybody's personal My Topics and the Motivation forum every time it posts. At 500 posts, it'll roll and be off of everybody's feed.

Then, anybody who cares to re-join will feel the need to reiterate the potential problems with the plan, so that will get us through the first page and your post will settle down again.

This has a certain ring of truthiness to it
  • DavPul
    Options
    64 more posts to go.

Even less!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Check out Parkrun (http://www.parkrun.org.uk/) for free 5Ks every week at a park near you.