• bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles today.

November Challenge = 30 miles - 14 miles done = 16 miles left to go
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Had walked 1 mile during work and 3 miles in the evening. Hoping to complete the challenge tomorrow with the remaining 4 miles.

exercise.png
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This Challenge has been the best thing that has happened for my fitness regime. Guys, please do carry the challenge months over months, and I'm looking forward to "December Walking Challenge" !
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    3.5 more miles!!! Looks like I'm gonna beat my goal again this month!!!! Whoohoo!!!! I'm putting down my mileage for tomorrow as well because I'm running a 5K. That'll add another 3.25 miles. :bigsmile:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.5 more miles!!! Looks like I'm gonna beat my goal again this month!!!! Whoohoo!!!! I'm putting down my mileage for tomorrow as well because I'm running a 5K. That'll add another 3.25 miles. :bigsmile:

isn't a 5K 3.1 miles...not that it matters lol...you'll have to walk to the start and then back to your car so it adds up ;)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options

isn't a 5K 3.1 miles...not that it matters lol...you'll have to walk to the start and then back to your car so it adds up ;)

It is, but they made the 5K course 3.25 miles and called it a Montana 5K. lol
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm already over the 70 mile mark and on track to reach 87 by Nov 30. We still have 6 days until the end of the month, there's enough time left. Thanks to the challenge I pushed myself to walk/run further than I would otherwise.

Congratulations to katjack, barty and ladybug who have already reached their goals and keep walking. A lot more people should exceed their targets any day now. I'm very excited to see how many will actually make it and what the final mileage will be. [Our current mileage is 1,218.7]. :noway:

Great job ladies :drinker: (vbhoj and myself being the only males in the thread, a meager 4% :ohwell: )
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    Good for you, Dinos!!!!!! Same here. If I didn't have a goal to meet, I wouldn't have gotten to even 40 miles.
  • vbhoj74
    Options
    I'm already over the 70 mile mark and on track to reach 87 by Nov 30. We still have 6 days until the end of the month, there's enough time left. Thanks to the challenge I pushed myself to walk/run further than I would otherwise.

Congratulations to katjack, barty and ladybug who have already reached their goals and keep walking. A lot more people should exceed their targets any day now. I'm very excited to see how many will actually make it and what the final mileage will be. [Our current mileage is 1,218.7]. :noway:

Great job ladies :drinker: (vbhoj and myself being the only males in the thread, a meager 4% :ohwell: )

Totally worked for me too, the goal made me walk more, everyday. I started this challenge mid month, hope to start the next one early with a target of 100 miles.

Interesting ratio there Dinos ! lol
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    dinos...what are the blue and yellow highlights on the spreadsheet???
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    dinos...what are the blue and yellow highlights on the spreadsheet???

Yellow highlight means goal achieved.
    Blue highlight means that your current daily mileage is adequate to get you to your goal.

vbhoj we are vastly outnumbered :-(
  • bethsherbahn
    Options

exercise.png
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, Have had a good day walking......did 7.5 miles through lots and lots of mud YUCK!!! Started walking in the forest then along the coast but it was getting dark in the end and I had to cut back through fields and eventually ended up at a farm then walked back along the road :smile: a bit better on the food front today but lots of room for improvement :bigsmile:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    +3 :D
  • Luckie712
    Options
    These last few miles were a little slow, but I did it! :happy:
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! Getting closer!!!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    This Challenge has been the best thing that has happened for my fitness regime. Guys, please do carry the challenge months over months, and I'm looking forward to "December Walking Challenge" !

I totally agree! This challenge has put walking every day (or as much as my busy schedule will allow) into the forefront of my mind and helped to keep me focused on my goals. Thanks you guys for this challenge and I too hope that it continues on month after month. I'm totally looking forward to the December walking challenge and I hope that I'm able to push myself even farther in the upcoming months! We should totally change it to the "December Miles Challenge" because soon I'm going to be doing more jogging than walking! lol And I know others are doing biking too. The "Miles Challenge" just seems to be more inclusive to all forms of exercise that involves racking up the miles. :D

PS - It's getting uber cold out there - so for those who get a lot of snow, ice, etc, try walking the mall. It's a great way to stay warm and you get to check out the cool window displays while you're walking and imagine yourself slimmer and able to fit into the clothes in the window displays! :D

PSS - Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope we all refrain from "over doing it" when it comes to the holiday meal. :D *hugs*
  • vbhoj74
    Options
    Dinos, I always enjoyed being outnumbered. lol. (send you an add request).

Was not feeling very well today, so did only 3.12 miles. Brighter part is, I finished my months goal !

Darker side is, I still am stuck with the same weight for a month now. Can someone help me point out what am I doing wrong ?
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Happy gobble gobble to everyone!!