Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump:wink:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I had some messed up zombie dream the other night...my dreams are usually so vivid, just like a movie. And the dream could have been an exact episode of Walking Dead. Crazy.
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOVE zombies! Unfortunately, I'm working today so I'll have to miss the new episode of "The Walking Dead." :cry:
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    LOVE zombies! Unfortunately, I'm working today so I'll have to miss the new episode of "The Walking Dead." :cry:

I got to watch it today - good episode, but I won't say anything else so as not to spoil it for you!

AND my 'compendium' of the comicbook arrived today - 48 issues - so that'll keep me going after next week when it's the sixth and final episode - but WHOOHOO - they're going to do another season, so that's great!!!

:smile:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    It was a pretty good episode I didn't think it was as intense as the other ones have been though..can't believe next week is already in the end of the season ... boo
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Zombie movies are great

Slow Walking Zombies are the only great ones in my opinion.

I really like the new show on AMC
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    Return of the Living Dead
    Dawn of the Dead (original)
    Dead Alive (not sure if its actually zombies but I put it in the category)

great movies
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i liked it myself but i thought that the cop didn't even ask any questions such as what's goin on at the beginnin kinda po'd me.. :grumble: what officer DOESN'T ask questions?!?!?!?! :explode:

other than that it was good writing. can't wait 4 the next show! :love:

I'm with you! I really liked the show, but was annoyed that he wasn't more proactive given his job title and the fact that he just woke from a coma or whatever. I would be asking TONS of questions! I was bummed about the horse being eaten, but it made sense. And his wife cheating on him with his partner...COLD!

I'm really confused by this. What questions should he have asked? The man and his son explained everything to him. There wasn't much else that needed to be explained. He's not a deep thinking emo kid that needs to ponder all of the repercussions. He's a man of action and he just wants to find his family.

His wife only was with the partner because the partner told her that her husband was dead. The end of the world puts a lot of stress on people and he obviously lost his whole family too.

I'm surprised that no one so far that I've read has mentioned the comic books. The Walking Dead show is based on a series of comics that I've just started reading. Apparently, they're awesome and the first episode is spot on, but then after that they start deviating from the plot like tv shows are apt to do. Looking forward to reading them and seeing the real story.

Shaun of the Dead is my all time fave - I love Simon Pegg & Edgar Wright
    Fido was awesome
    Zombieland was awesome
    Original Dawn of the Dead
    Night of the Living Dead 2 - Michael Jackson zombie was awesome
    Dead Alive was hilariously fun
    Ok. I love every zombie movie. Pretty much. Even Land of the Dead even though it was awful. How can I get mad at anything Dennis Hopper did. He's the ultimate crazy villain.

World War Z was fantastic
    Day by Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne is really good. Everyone should read.
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Correction: The comic has been mentioned. Cheers!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Dead Alive (not sure if its actually zombies but I put it in the category)

great movies

Yep - definitely goes in the "Z" File in my book! Great movie!

:laugh:
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    the best part hands down is the beginning

zinguyaaaaa!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Apparently, they're awesome and the first episode is spot on, but then after that they start deviating from the plot like tv shows are apt to do. Looking forward to reading them and seeing the real story.

Am reading it at the moment - very good stuff too!

Like your mention of the MJ Zombie in "Return 2" - great spoof!!!

:laugh:
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ............... BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I was in the library today and saw a book titled "I Kissed A Zombie and I Liked It".... thought it was fun title:tongue:
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    I was in the library today and saw a book titled "I Kissed A Zombie and I Liked It".... thought it was fun title:tongue:

:laugh: something I've never tried lol! Good title!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Just about to watch "Fido" again - absolutely excellent Zombie spoof set in a '50s America where the 'Zees' have been domesticated - well worth a look if you've never seen it!

Trailer on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mo6C6up1Qo

:smile:
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bought a book by Jesse Petersen last month (haven't read it yet, though) Married...with Zombies. It's part of a new "Living with the Dead" series. It's a romantic comedy with BRAAAINS!!!!
    Melanie
  • VegasMango
    Options
    I LOVE zombie video games like Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty Zombies!!
  • Darkling
    Options
    Funny how it went from the vampire run to the zombie run. Love The Walking Dead. The fact that there is an actual plot worth following instead of seeing how much gore we can shock you with makes it worth while. I should look into books. Never even considered that a novel of zombies would be worth a read but I'll try anything once... more or less.

(Have to admit I thought this was a Rob Zombie theme post based on the title)
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I love zombies! My town has an annual Zombie Pub Crawl. It is really fun. Tons of people dressed up as zombies taking over the downtown's bars.