I need to lose 35 pounds in 2 months !! Please Help me.

Options

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Of course you can, these people are saying no bcuz they are maybe stuck. I lost 12 my first month nd since maybe its ur first time u can lose atleast 25 in 2 months.

You lost water weight.
  • shel0158
    shel0158 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since February. I started at 355 pounds. It took me 14 weeks to lose 35 pounds. I will lose it faster then you as I have alot more weight to lose. It isnt healthy to lose it as fast as you are wanting it gone. Sorry but thats the truth. Just because you want it gone dont mean it will happen that way.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Oh my god...haha. If they are a real trainer, I would fire them immediately if they were mine.
    Gets overweight to lose weight in unhealthy manner.
    Pushes Herbalife products and VLCD diets.

Aren't both of these things against the CGs here?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    4d2.jpg
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Oh my god...haha. If they are a real trainer, I would fire them immediately if they were mine.

Yes and no.
    They haven't said anything like "inbox me for more details" or provided a link to their distributor page.
    The VLCD thing, I'd say they probably violated that with a few of their posts. But I'm not a mod, so I don't know for certain.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    BMI isn't everything, but 20lb lost would put you in the healthy weight range for your height....why not aim for a realistic weight loss and then focus on lean body mass...
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i lost 28 pounds in 45 day with little exercise so yes you can but what is the rush its better for you to take it slow your not that badly over weight :explode:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Yes and no.
    They haven't said anything like "inbox me for more details" or provided a link to their distributor page.
    The VLCD thing, I'd say they probably violated that with a few of their posts. But I'm not a mod, so I don't know for certain.

In one post (different thread) they did say Add me or message me...after talking about it...didn't have a direct link from herbalife to message me but...
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Yes and no.

In one post (different thread) they did say Add me or message me...after talking about it...didn't have a direct link from herbalife to message me but...

Naughty, naughty!
    Definitely against CG if our personal trainer friend did that.
  • missiontofitness
    Options
    i lost 28 pounds in 45 day with little exercise so yes you can but what is the rush its better for you to take it slow your not that badly over weight :explode:

You lost water weight.
    You have over 100lbs to lose. There's always a huge drop at the beginning that tapers off.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, starting college and want to look hot?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    so beta
  • RWTBR
    RWTBR Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    They are answering your question. Usually, if you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer, but they're being nice and honest, so you're getting smart answers.
    Please reply only if you're going to answer my question.
  • wombat319
    wombat319 Posts: 14
    Options
    I DID lose 30# in 6 weeks once...I was at a Fitness Bootcamp. We exercised 9 HOURS a day, 6 days a week (from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.). On Sunday we got a "vacation" and only had to exercise 4 hours that day. The pain from sore muscles NEVER went away the entire 6 weeks. I could barely walk at first, and the first week I could not get out of the bathtub by myself...my abs were THAT SORE. We bicycled, climb mountains of sand, swam, did yoga, hiked 3 miles uphill, worked out in the gym at a pace for Olympians. We had a nutritionist who gave us what to eat, and they even would have the cleaning people SEARCH OUR ROOMS FOR CONTRABAND (I had none...I was serious about losing weight).

So in other words, no. Running on a treadmill for 40-45 minutes a day and other exercises for 1-2 hours will not do it. It's a struggle. Why don't you just do your best and see what happens in 2 months? You can continue on--that is NOT a magical date for weight loss, and it should be a lifetime goal to be healthy...not just a 2 month attempt. I don't like being fat either...that's why I'm here. :-)
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options

You lost water weight.
    You have over 100lbs to lose. There's always a huge drop at the beginning that tapers off.
    comon do you realy know what your talking about if your still loseing water weight 45 days on there is some thing wrong:grumble:
  • DopeRichard
    Options
    I hate being fat!!! And I'm tired of it!
  • missiontofitness
    Options

You lost water weight.
    comon do you realy know what your talking about if your still loseing water weight 45 days on there is some thing wrong:grumble:

I would like to know how you created a 98,000 calorie deficit in a month and a half to lose 28 pounds of fat in 45 days.
    You have the holy grail of weight loss and need to share your knowledge of creating a safe and healthy 98,000 calorie deficit in 45 days.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

You lost water weight.

I would like to know how you created a 98,000 calorie deficit in a month and a half to lose 28 pounds of fat in 45 days.
    You have the holy grail of weight loss and need to share your knowledge of creating a safe and healthy 98,000 calorie deficit in 45 days.

Key word being *safe and healthy*
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    25 in 2 months is NOT healthy. 2 pounds a week is the MOST you should aim to lose.
    Options
    Give up dairy and fast food [chemicals] you'll be surprised how your body reacts.