Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    lol
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    You have used the internet before right?

Hilarious.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    BpuQmev.jpg

So you either

A) tag yourself as a "pretty Tumblr girl"

or more likely:

B) Took a photo of a "pretty Tumblr girl" as your own.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You got into college without first learning how to spell? :noway:

Being beautiful is a cross some women learn to bear silently.

I'm not like most victims of society..I know I'm beautiful and I shouldn't be afraid to speak out about it

Flatter yourself much?
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    This just reminds me of Zoolander lmao
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    You got into college without first learning how to spell? :noway:

Being beautiful is a cross some women learn to bear silently.

I'm not like most victims of society..I know I'm beautiful and I shouldn't be afraid to speak out about it

hehehehehe. . . . .wow. At first I thought you didn't know how to hit delete, now I recognize the dark triad has taken you over. And someone else in this thread has nudes requested at least weekly. Seriously people, go workout and eat some salmon. Sweet Mother you folks are cracking me up!
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Honestly though, what would all us bored hungry people do were it not for the legions of internet trolls out there to keep us entertained? I just wonder if the 45 y/o guy who started this thread still dreams of being a pretty girl one day or if he just enjoys the smile he brings to all of our faces...
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    lmao - they are hard on us, but just be polite and respectful back!

:flowerforyou:

and tell your bf not to feel threatened ;) I only give samples
    :laugh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Why is this in motivation and support instead of a blog?
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Troll?
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    It is okay OP, the beauty-impaired will never understand our plight. They sit in their cushy chairs amply padded by their overly rounded butts and judge with their malformed lips and beady little eyes. What could they possibly know about the difficulties of beauty, how we constantly receive unwanted praise and attention. How when we post about how beautiful we are it is met not by confirmation of yes indeed how beautiful we are but rather with mockery and derision.

Oh yes, the derision and subjugation of the beautiful is all to real and a cross I have to bear daily. I mean just yesterday I was forced to sit on the back of the bus during my commute because they people at the front of the bus were just way to fugly to sit next to and kept staring at me due to my awesomely chiseled features and immaculate sense of fashion and style. Is that fair I ask you?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    STOP ATTACKING OP's!!! NOW!
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It is okay OP, the beauty-impaired will never understand our plight. They sit in their cushy chairs amply padded by their overly rounded butts and judge with their malformed lips and beady little eyes. What could they possibly know about the difficulties of beauty, how we constantly receive unwanted praise and attention. How when we post about how beautiful we are it is met not by confirmation of yes indeed how beautiful we are but rather with mockery and derision.

Oh yes, the derision and subjugation of the beautiful is all to real and a cross I have to bear daily. I mean just yesterday I was forced to sit on the back of the bus during my commute because they people at the front of the bus were just way to fugly to sit next to and kept staring at me due to my awesomely chiseled features and immaculate sense of fashion and style. Is that fair I ask you?

^this guy!

:laugh:

*fugly* - glad to know our term of endearment for average looking 'eh's' is catching on.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Reverse Google Search.

200_s.gif

This.
  • likitisplit
    Options

It's just too damn bad you are married.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    it's here. it's gone. it's here. it's gone.
    he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me....
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    humblepie_zps5ecb5a87.png
  • Papa_Grande
    Papa_Grande Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    meh sounds like the guy has issues. That being said, check your inbox OP.

j/k :laugh:

LOL!! :glasses:
  • likitisplit
    Options
    This thread is depressing in the context of #yesallwomen.

A young woman was turned on by a man whose unwanted advances she rejected - and SHE is the one getting grief?

Some a'y'all need to reconnect with reality.

Seriously.

You missed the reverse image search.
This discussion has been closed.