Stereotyping against Beautiful People

Options
1234568»

Replies

• husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    People on the internet send inappropriate, rude, hateful messages to other people all the time. It sucks - but it's not about you - it's about them. I get asked for nudes at *least* once a week. I can't control these messages, I can only control what I do about them.

No one asks me for nudes. I must be hiiiiideeeeous! :sad:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It must be really difficult to be pretty.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You're a woman on the internet, you can look like a pile of dookie and desperate weird dudes will still message you.
    Yes, it's pretty gross that guys have no sense of boundaries or act like ridiculous psychopaths when someone doesn't return their unwarranted attention, but acting like that creepy attention means anything beyond the men being weirdos is where you're turning delusional.

Also, you're overestimating your attractiveness, maybe that's ****ish to say, but if you're going to go on an internet forum and start parading around your inflated ego, people are going to try to reduce it because you look like a tool.

MMM. Cookie dough.
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Dang, Nice Bi's:
    meh sounds like the guy has issues. That being said, check your inbox OP.

j/k :laugh:
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    People on the internet send inappropriate, rude, hateful messages to other people all the time. It sucks - but it's not about you - it's about them. I get asked for nudes at *least* once a week. I can't control these messages, I can only control what I do about them.

No one asks me for nudes. I must be hiiiiideeeeous! :sad:

you prob do - they are the people who flood your inbox with nice compliments - you write them back and then its - kik? snapchat? nudeswap? whats your email?

-_- whyyyy!!!??
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    It is okay OP, the beauty-impaired will never understand our plight. They sit in their cushy chairs amply padded by their overly rounded butts and judge with their malformed lips and beady little eyes. What could they possibly know about the difficulties of beauty, how we constantly receive unwanted praise and attention. How when we post about how beautiful we are it is met not by confirmation of yes indeed how beautiful we are but rather with mockery and derision.

Oh yes, the derision and subjugation of the beautiful is all to real and a cross I have to bear daily. I mean just yesterday I was forced to sit on the back of the bus during my commute because they people at the front of the bus were just way to fugly to sit next to and kept staring at me due to my awesomely chiseled features and immaculate sense of fashion and style. Is that fair I ask you?

It's just too damn bad you are married.

Oh no I am not married, you see as a sufferer of beauty I find it very difficult to commit to others because it is hard for me to look upon others with favor given what I am exposed to daily in my own bathroom mirror. I mean, who is going to compete with that...seriously.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I am very beautiful...but I make-up for that by being very mean.
This discussion has been closed.