You are smaller than you think you are

Options
It's common for women to see themselves as bigger than they are but this website i just found is really interesting and i wanted to share it!

http://www.marisota.co.uk/shop/freeformat/page.action?pageId=7758

You pick a model you think you look closest too and then write down a few measurements and it tells you which you are really closest to. Mine was two models difference! and i am approx 12% smaller than i think i am.
Obviously take it with a pinch of salt but give it a try, you may learn more about yourself and have a little self confidence booster.

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I was in the middle of two bodies LOL?

I guessed the fifth body but was in the middle of the third & fourth for the actual body.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Wow! I guessed the 4th body, but I was actually the second one. Eye opener for sure.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Weird! I'm 40% smaller than I think I am.
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm 17.5% smaller that I think I am... Interesting. I guessed the fourth body but I'm actually a tiny bit before the first one? Crazy.
  • kmm0034
    kmm0034 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I apparently am larger than I think. Oops. This may explain why I got so overweight.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    bang on for me.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm 17.5% smaller that I think I am... Interesting. I guessed the fourth body but I'm actually a tiny bit before the first one? Crazy.

This was me also. I totally thougth I was being generous to myself with picking the fourth body, I was going to go for the fifth.
    I guess that was a reality check. Huh.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    great. I'm 2 sizes bigger than I thought.
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 7.5% smaller than I think! Quite chuffed about that :) I guessed the third body but I'm halfway between the first and second.
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Very interesting! I am 15% smaller than I think.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    5% larger than I think I am.

I think that I look better than all models presented, though. There wasn't really a choice that looked like me.
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ha, so true! I guessed the fourth but I was the third!
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, that gave me a boost - I'm 22.5% smaller than I thought. Thanks OP
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Great site!! Iam 5% smaller than I thought I was. Way to boost the confidence this morning!
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    10% smaller than I think! This gave me the boost I needed for the day. Thanks!
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Interesting...I was off by two sizes too big. I'm 2 pictures smaller than I thought.
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize that you could pick in between so I was 2.5% smaller than I thought I was but if I had realized you could pick in between I would probably have been bang on. I don't really like my body but I clearly don't see myself as bigger than I am :smile:
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Interesting! Thank you for sharing. I originally chose the 6th size and somehow ended up the first....a huge difference of 25%.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm more realistic. I'm only 2.5% smaller than I think I am. Which is actually a bummer. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    it said I was 7.5% smaller than I think I am! I was one model off... very interesting!