You are smaller than you think you are

Options

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow, this actually just came up earlier this week. Someone guessed my weight (not exactly a polite thing to do, but whatever) and said "I bet you weigh 110 lbs" and I was shocked. I weigh 132 and always feel like I look like I weigh 150 lol.

I chose the 3rd body and was the first body.
  • annabeladcock
    Options
    "you are 7.5% smaller than you think you are..."

O.o interesting!! This is madness... I guessed I was pretty much the third in the legs, but second for the waist... So somewhere inbetween... Turns out I was the 1st!!

The only thing is that it does not take height into account which can throw results way off...

YOU ARE THE PERFECT HOURGLASS
    Hourglass: A smaller mid-section with a fuller bust and wider hips. The famous hourglass figure is all about curves, so go for outfits that really show off your shape. Scooped necklines and V-necks will frame your shoulders and bust beautifully, while a belt at the waist creates a great central focal point between your shoulders and hips. Think 1950s glamour, A-line skirts and fitted tops to create a stunning outfit for any occasion. If you're looking for something more casual, a pair of straight-legged jeans is a great option to maintain the definition around your hips and legs.
    SHOW OFF YOUR FAVOURITE BODY PART
    Bum: Nothing shows off a good bum like a pair of great-fitting jeans. Have a pair of slim leg jeans on hand for when you need a quick outfit to really highlight your favourite feature. A figure-hugging evening dress will have the same effect, especially if you dare to go backless! Team with a great pair of heels, which will elongate your legs and accentuate your behind.

Hehe :love: :love:
  • Fit4MeAlways
    Options
    I was 15% smaller than I think I am.
    Interesting, thanks for the link.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I guess my view of myself is fairly accurate. I am 2.5% smaller than I think I am. It was a nice little ego boost!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I got past the 1st model, so like off the chart :S

I'm 7.5% smaller than I think I am and a pear shape apparently.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I'm only 2.5% bigger than I see myself.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I'm 20% smaller than I think. I picked #7 and based on measurements, I'm #3.
    I still don't see it lol but it's eye opening!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    27.5% smaller :ohwell:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 15% smaller than I think I am. I picked body 4 and I'm actually right between 1 and 2.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I was nearly 4 body sizes off at 17.5% smaller than I think I am. Hmmmm...
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    That was kind of cool. I selected the 5th and came in the 3rd, I'm 10% smaller than I think I am!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    17.5%... Im kind of spun out by this, to the point where I think the site has got it wrong! :laugh:
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Wow! 22.5% smaller than I think I am. Described as the "perfect pear". Although, I HATE being pear shaped, it did offer me a different perspective on being pear shaped.
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That was really neat. I guessed between the third and fourth model and I am right on the second model. I like that it gives an insight into your body shape as well. I kind of figured I was an hourglass, but it was nice to read the confirmation. Definitely a cool site.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    That was kind of fun! :) I'm 7.5% smaller than I think I am. I'm not entirely convinced of that, because it put me only slightly bigger than the smallest girl in the list. So, are tiny girls not even on the chart? I'm not that small!

It also said I'm the perfect hourglass shape. Nope, not true. My waist is smaller than my hips, but there's not enough inches to make me an hourglass shape.

Still, it was a nice ego boost. Thanks for the link!
  • BeingMindfulAlways
    Options
    wow! 20% Smaller than I thought!! Holy COW! Thanks for sharing this! Gives me some perspective!!
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    It doesn't ask you how tall you are... which would make a difference if you ended up being larger than you think it might be because you're really tall and their model isn't!

I'm quite short so come out as smaller than their first model. Which is also what I thought. Though in real life I feel as though I take up more space than I actually do.
  • jmcnealy
    jmcnealy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i was 27.5% off.

i guess i need to be a little more positive about my body.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, my husband is always telling me I'm a lot smaller than I think I am and I really didn't think so, but I picked that I was the 9th one and it says I'm really in between the 5th and 6th ones
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, I picked no. 8 and got no.4. I'm closer to no. 1 than I think. Awesome :)
    Thanks for the link - I think this counts as an NSV haha x