^BUMP - I NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT!
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • RebeccaP1972
    RebeccaP1972 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow I picked out the body next to last and i was actually 3rd from the first. I need to really work on my body image.
  • sukkara
    sukkara Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That was fun!
    10% smaller than what I think.
    Just hope to be a "smaller"than their "perfect" pear :)
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, well depending on if I use my "chest" measurement or my "bust" measurement I am either 2.5% or 5% smaller than I thought. Also depending on if I use my chest or bust I am either a pear or an hourglass. I picked model 4 and am either model 3 or between model 3 and 4.

Is anyone else a little thrown by them not including height?
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm 10% smaller then I think I am...wow
  • HobbitSithLord
    HobbitSithLord Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 22.5% smaller than I think I am. I know that I have serious issues in seeing myself in a realistic way, but didn't realize it was that bad. I was like four models smaller than what I picked. This is great, I'm sharing it.
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    GOING TO DO THIS LATER! THANKS (:
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I chose the 9th body (I was debating going more between the 8th and 9th though). It said I was between the 4th and 5th. I get what they're trying to do, but nonsense. I'm a size 14/16 (US). I don't look like that.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! 10% smaller. That feels pretty good! :happy:
  • yuichen
    yuichen Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, what an eye opener! I was never very comfortable with my body even when it was small in high school, but it's nice to see the difference.

I chose the 7th body and it put me between the 4th and 5th, at 12.5% smaller. Good to know :)
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    you are 17.5% smaller than you think you are...thank you for putting this on here, I was feeling a little down on myself about my actualy progress but this made me feel a little better about it. I am my own worst critic and I need to work on that. I'm saving this link for later.
  • Leslie735
    Leslie735 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 30% smaller than I think!
  • crazychic1133
    Options
    I'm 12.5% smaller than I thought I was! I put myself as the sixth body from the left, but I was actually between third and fourth!

I'm also apparently a 'perfect pear', when I thought I was an apple!

A real eye-opener! Thanks for posting!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    The thing is that they all have waists and they are shorter, so it was a little hard to translate. I was pretty accurate though.
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5% Smaller than I think, huh
    Well close enough.
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I guessed between the second and third and got placed before even the first body on the chart and 10% smaller.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    hmmm. 20% smaller than i think i am...and supposedly im "the perfect hourglass".
  • albrown83
    albrown83 Posts: 13
    Options
    Pretty Crazy... I am 30% smaller than I think... Its amazing how the mind works. Very cool website... Thanks for the share!
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

I'm 17.5% smaller than I thought I was?? I thought I was almost all the way at the right. Apparently I'm slightly right of the middle. What lol

It also said I'm the "perfect pear." Which isn't news to me, I know that.