You are smaller than you think you are

Replies

• 22% smaller. That's awesome! It's a nice little confidence boost today! :)
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    I am only 2.5% smaller than I think.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    This was a bit strange. I'm not a tiny person by any means (5'7", 130 lbs), but I selected the first model. I am actually 5% smaller than her. There are lots of people smaller than me, so I would think they'd have a few smaller models.

Also, it says I'm a perfect hourglass, which I'm not. Yes, my waist is smaller than my hips, but not by a whole heck of a lot.

Interesting though...
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    5% smaller than I think I am. I think it would be easier if these bodies had less clothes on.
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    I'm 7.5% LARGER than I think I am...well...that wasn't such a great confidence boost. :ohwell:
  • cweaver1981
    cweaver1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Interesting....I am 17.5% smaller than I thought I was. My husband always says I am smaller than I see myself.
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    I guess I'm more realistic. I'm only 2.5% smaller than I think I am. Which is actually a bummer. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Same for me. And they say I'm a pear, but I'm definitely an apple. All my weight is in my tummy.
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Wow... I thought I was figure 5. It turns out I am i between figure 1 and 2. :smile:
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    15% smaller and "the perfect hourglass" (woo perfect anything!). I think I picked the body that has been most typical for me as an adult. When I was drastically overweight, I likely would have chosen the same body!

Thanks for the mood boost OP! :flowerforyou:
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    I apparently am larger than I think. Oops. This may explain why I got so overweight.

Yeah me too...lol! :(
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    It didnt work for me. Said I am 22.5% smaller than I think I am.

Either I need to lift more or maybe I picked the wrong region? Im not really from Yorkshire.

ETA: Oh and it said I look like a strawberry. Never ever have I heard anyone mention that a strawberry's appearance was appealing / attractive. They just taste good. Might as well have said I look like the Kool-Aid Man

So I am thinking that I can relate to your strawberry shape and Kool-Aid man comment, then I clicked on your profile to see pictures, and saw YOU ARE A DUDE! :sad: :sad:
    Way to go. You just took away the boost I got!:grumble: :grumble:

Go back to your own sandbox. :happy:
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Reddirtblacktopqueen Posts: 79 Member
    I picked between 8 & 9. Their scale shows that I am actually between 3 & 4. That's nice...lol! :blushing:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    I am 2.5% smaller than what I selected, and according to the site, a perfect pear. "Your major curves are at your hips, while your waist and shoulders are a lot smaller." I'd like to know how they came to that conclusion when I didn't provide a shoulder measurement.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    I guessed somewhere between the last two bodies as I know I am not small and turns out I am 20% smaller than I think I am, being somewhere between the 5th and 6th bodies on the scale!

Definitely made me feel way better about myself - especially when we just got pictures back last night of a couples photoshoot we did and I was feeling really, really down about them!
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Also, this may just be me but I found it hard to notice a lot of real differences between the models until you get to the last one and compare it to the first one.

There is a HUGE difference between the last one and second last one but yet there's so many body shape possibilities that could be between those two . . . makes it difficult to pick one
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    I guessed the 5th, actually between 1 & 2 - 17.5% smaller.

And evidently not an apple, but a perfect rectangle.

Thanks, OP!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    wow, I was 5 off.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    bump for later
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    that link didn't work for me
  • Um, wow what? I picked the third body and I was actually the first! 10% smaller than I thought...I mean...I felt I was in between the second and third but the first? This is insane .__.