That was interesting! Thanks!
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    12.5% smaller than I thought!
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    I want to be in the middle of two bodies....but was only one.
  • raqueldaisy
    raqueldaisy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! I picked #6 and turns out I was actually the 4th one! 10% smaller than what I imagine myself in my head. Woohooo! Thanks for sharing!
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    results:
    you are 25% smaller than you think you are...Your measurements indicate that you're actually smaller than the size you guessed on the sliding scale! We've also calculated your body shape, as it might be different to that of the model. Take a look below to find out more.

you are the perfect pear

Pear: Your major curves are at your hips, while your waist and shoulders are a lot smaller. With the widest point around your hips, you've got plenty of room to dress your upper body without throwing your figure off-balance. Go for strapless dresses and tops with bold accessories, and a bright cropped jacket with shoulder pads when you want to add definition. Pleated skirts that start at the waist will fall easily over your hips, accentuating your curves, while a good pair of boot-cut jeans will add plenty of length to your legs for a casual look.

SHOW OFF YOUR FAVOURITE BODY PART

Neck: The best way to accentuate your neck is to make sure you don't completely cover it in jewellery - just enough to let it shine. Choose between statement earrings or a bold necklace to highlight your neck and shoulders.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm 20% smaller than I think I look...hummm..not convinced still
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This was fun, thanks for posting! Although I'm 2.5% bigger than I thought.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Apparently I am 15% smaller than I think I am...
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    im 40% smaller than I thought but I suffer body dismorphia so figures
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    25% smaller..interesting
    tells me I'm #1 when I picked between 5 and 6.
  • coffeen14
    coffeen14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love this! Bumping to share with some of my friends=)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm larger than I thought.

But I am the "perfect hourglass'

Just a bigger hourglass than I want.
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I was exactly spot on. So I apparently know my size :ohwell:
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It says I'm 10% larger than I think I am, but this doesn't surprise me. I've always said that I didn't see myself as large as I am. I have at times had a hard time finding myself in group pictures - until I realize: "Oh, I'm that really fat girl." Or I think I'm "not much bigger" than a friend until I see the two of us together in a picture. Or I see a pair of pants in the store and think: "Oh that's way to big to be my size", but then it is my size.

I don't know what causes this, or how to fix it. And I suspect even just "knowing" doesn't, because I've known this for a while, and my judgment isn't any more accurate.

But it worries me, because I'm scared that as I get closer to my goal, I'll start "seeing" myself as too skinny and stop before I should... before I get to what is actually a healthy weight.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I can not find this on the link...does it work in the US or only in the UK?
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    7.5'% smaller than I think....however they didn't even have my hip measurement on the scale! It starts at 33 inches and my hips are 31 inches so the stats are a bit off for me. Great find though OP!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    I am 12.5 % smaller than I think I am. I understand the power of my brain, because I still don't believe that the model they chose from my measurements, looks anything like my size.

Eye opening.

ETA: I am in the US and it worked for me.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    12.5% smaller than I thought! Interesting
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    interesting! I was 15% smaller than what I thought... :)
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time picking the right model. Ended up guessing right but I could have easily chosen larger or smaller.
    I look wider from the front and skinnier from the side, a side view in addition to the front view would have been more accurate.