You are smaller than you think you are

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    1011946_363931583729412_1343505179_n.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    This is exceedingly inaccurate if you are outside the norms for height. I am very tall, so it said I am larger than I think I am. No, I am not. I look nothing like the picture they picked. Take this site with a grain of salt, if you are very short or very tall.

This was my reaction - I'm guessing it uses the average height for women, which is about 5'4" to 5'5."

This makes sense since I am about 5'10". I thought I was being pretty honest with myself and my body, So even though I am big my body shape did NOT resemble that. They should probably have taken that into effect but that would involve more work...

I'm actually really disappointed that they didn't, I don't think it would add too much to their calculations (though I wish they'd be upfront with what they did to calculate this stuff anyway), because height will always be a factor so they must have used something for height in their calculations.

I'm 5'3" and it says I match the model furthest to the left, but I don't think that's accurate. My guess was the third from the left, so I'm probably closest to the second from the left.

Yup at 5'8" not including height as a factor with the other sizes is an issue.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    I am 2.5% larger than I think, so between the first and second body.

Meh
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    I guessed the third body and Im half way between 1st and 2nd.
    So Im 7.5% smaller than i think i am. Not a bad guess!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I guessed two body sizes LOWER than it says I am. LOL

I am apparently 10% fatter than I think I am? :laugh:

It doesn't appear to factor in height... being 6'1, I think it stretches out the proportions somewhat.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member

Meh

That's wack.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    I had a difficult time choosing one that I thought looked like me.

But once I picked one, it was almost exactly correct, which surprised me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    I guessed two body sizes LOWER than it says I am. LOL

I am apparently 10% fatter than I think I am? :laugh:

It doesn't appear to factor in height... being 6'1, I think it stretches out the proportions somewhat.

And you are off their charts to the left.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member

Meh

That's wack.

I think it's the *kitten*. I do not think (objectively and with no vanity) that I'm larger than the first woman from a head on shot BUT maybe it you turned her to the side it might be something else completely.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    I'm definitely larger than I think I am. Which explains why I let my weight get so bad.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    you are 7.5% smaller than you think you are :)
  • erobinson2014
    erobinson2014 Posts: 19 Member
    kind of a eye opener
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member

Meh

That's wack.

I think it's the *kitten*. I do not think (objectively and with no vanity) that I'm larger than the first woman from a head on shot BUT maybe it you turned her to the side it might be something else completely.

Your *kitten*, my boobs, it's such a burden to bear right? :laugh: I agree though, no way in hell you're bigger than the first model.
  • I am apparently 20% smaller. It says i am similar to the first one model. I don't quite believe it. They haven't seen my monster truck legs.
    It didn't have my hip measurements though, and i am short.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I was 2.5% off. But yeah, I'm wondering how height plays into it.

Also the results said:

Pear: Your major curves are at your hips, while your waist and shoulders are a lot smaller.

But then it didn't ask for my shoulder measurements. My shoulders are very wide. Wider than my hips for sure.
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    I apparently have no delusions about my size whatsoever. :(
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    10%! Yay!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    I am 22.5% smaller than I think I am. I am also a perfect hourglass figure.
  • DesertMermaid29
    DesertMermaid29 Posts: 181 Member
    Wow... I'm 17.5% smaller than I think I am. Apparently the perfect hourglass. Thank you OP