You are smaller than you think you are

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    i guessed the last body and it said i was the first one LMFAO right!!!
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Eh, I'm still skeptical. They said I was in between the first two, I thought I was 10% bigger. I guess it kind of gave me warm fuzzies, but I don't think it's that accurate, for me at least.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    There was no option to put my height. I'm thinking my inches would look smaller on a taller model.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Interesting, 20% smaller than I thought but I have an athletic body, which the site predicted.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I guessed two body sizes LOWER than it says I am. LOL

I am apparently 10% fatter than I think I am? :laugh:

It doesn't appear to factor in height... being 6'1, I think it stretches out the proportions somewhat.

And you are off their charts to the left.

I responded the left most person. They said I was third from the left. Um... HELLO? Nope.
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Wow! I'm 15% smaller than how I see myself! Yay! Definitely a confidence booster!
  • kinmoratree
    kinmoratree Posts: 125 Member
    Wow... I'm 17.5% smaller than I think I am. Apparently the perfect hourglass. Thank you OP

This was me, too. I guessed the third from the right, but I was between number 4 and 5.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    It said 20% smaller than I thought, "perfect hourglass" and first figure, but I don't know if this is as accurate as it could be based on other responses and my own pictures. I'm sure the intent is good, but even the poses of the figures vary slightly. Plus, I hate when any sort of quiz/diagramming doesn't allow "half" sizes (as in, 37.5" for hips, for example), so I end up rounding up.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Wow... I'm 17.5% smaller than I think I am. Apparently the perfect hourglass. Thank you OP

This was me, too. I guessed the third from the right, but I was between number 4 and 5.

+1

I was number 5. I'm surprised that I wasn't more accurate, but I'm happy that I was right about having an hourglass shape. At least I 'm not lying to myself about that!!!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    I nailed it... I guess that's healthy.
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Bump...I want to try this out when I get home.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    I guessed two body sizes LOWER than it says I am. LOL

I am apparently 10% fatter than I think I am? :laugh:

It doesn't appear to factor in height... being 6'1, I think it stretches out the proportions somewhat.

And you are off their charts to the left.

I responded the left most person. They said I was third from the left. Um... HELLO? Nope.
    Yeah, pretty clear that they don't factor in height. Fail, for subjects of other than average height.
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    tagging for later
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Wow, this is a great website! I am 5% smaller than I thought :D
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Wow I am 15% smaller than I thought. Still a pear, but a smaller one. 3 bodies to the left! True or not, I will take it! :love:
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    "You are 27.5% smaller than you think you are..."

There's like... 5.5 figures between what I thought I was and what they think I am. Perhaps it's because I'm so used to remembering how I was before I started my journey? Although I disagree about being the "perfect hourglass," I'll get there in time. :tongue:
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    What a great idea! Thanks for linking this OP!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    I'm a pear!

I guessed between the 3rd & 4th, but am the 2nd. I'm 7.5% smaller than I think. Interesting!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Unfortunately this isn't my problem. I guessed my exact size.

For 3 years I was slowly gaining weight and still thinking I was thin and gorgeous as ever... nope. Finally saw a photograph of myself and I was so disgusted and appalled that I let myself go so horribly. It's easier for me to *think* that I'm thin and not overweight/obese because I've been thin my whole life, so that's the body I've always seen and known.

It's really hard for me to actually accept that I'm a fat disgusting mess, I'm still in denial! It's necessary for me to call myself a fat mess regularly because I can just as easy go back to my previous way of thinking and keep mindlessly gaining weight.

I do think a lot of women THINK they're fatter than they actually are though. I wish it was just my mind I had to change :^/
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Apparently, I'm 22.5% smaller than I thought. However that number would likely be closer if it factored in height - I'm only 5"2 so I believe I look wider than a taller person with the same measurements.