You are smaller than you think you are

Options

Replies

• shesapear
    shesapear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 15% smaller than I think I am...I chose between the third and fourth but I am actually the first...Also I am the perfect pear.
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nice website.
    Thanks for that! :flowerforyou:

I was 12.5% smaller than i think..:tongue:
    ugh so sad
  • venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    7.5% smaller than I thought. That felt pretty good! Thanks for sharing!
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    10% smaller than I think. Great site, though I do wish they had the ladies hold their hands differently.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yaaay! I'm finally back to being an hourglass instead of a pear! Albeit a rather generous one. :smile:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Ha this is interesting. I chose between the 6th and 7th model and it's telling me I'm the second model in, but pear shaped.

Guess I need to take some progress pics and take a look.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The following was what I was going to post:
    Whoa! I picked the model third from the left and apparently my measurements put me at the model farthest to the left. That's apparently only a 10% overestimate, but it makes a world of difference to me! It also told me I'm pear shaped, which isn't news to me (35-26-40).

I already knew that most women perceive themselves as about larger than they actually are, but for some reason I still thought I had an accurate self-image. I'm definitely sharing this site with all my female friends.

Then I realized the site doesn't ask for a height measurement. It's probably over-estimating my height by about 1 to 2 inches since I'm 5'3", so I'm sure my guess is closer to accurate than the site's calculated measurement.
  • katatoniczka
    Options
    I said 5 and it said 1, lol... the problem is though maybe I have the top of 1 but bottom of 3-5 and it only takes the upper parts into account.
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Holy poop. I was off by 5 models!!! 20% smaller than I think I am.
  • saralukies
    saralukies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is exceedingly inaccurate if you are outside the norms for height. I am very tall, so it said I am larger than I think I am. No, I am not. I look nothing like the picture they picked. Take this site with a grain of salt, if you are very short or very tall.
  • notsochunkeymonkey
    Options
    -5%, but hourglass, hrm, never heard that apply to me!
  • wifeymou1112
    wifeymou1112 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    7.5% smaller than I thought. I picked the 2nd body and was off the scale left-ways!?

(But I can grab alll kinds of flab?!) Whaaa? Lol
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm more realistic. I'm only 2.5% smaller than I think I am. Which is actually a bummer. I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

I was 2.5% smaller also. Hey, at least it was smaller. I'm pmsing, that would have messed up my day. :laugh:
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm only 7.5% smaller than I think I am. I guess I know my body :) And apparently, I'm the 'perfect hourglass'. THAT was a confidence booster, for sure! I'm between the 4th and 5th bodies.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5% BIGGER than I thought I was... that's disappointing?
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I got mine right, in between 3 and 4, and telling me hourglass.
  • emmanap91
    Options
    This is exceedingly inaccurate if you are outside the norms for height. I am very tall, so it said I am larger than I think I am. No, I am not. I look nothing like the picture they picked. Take this site with a grain of salt, if you are very short or very tall.

This was my reaction - I'm guessing it uses the average height for women, which is about 5'4" to 5'5."
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    5% larger than I think I am.

I think that I look better than all models presented, though. There wasn't really a choice that looked like me.

Agreed about none of the models looking like me. I have more definition than them, which might have thrown me off. I am 7.5% larger than I thought.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

This was my reaction - I'm guessing it uses the average height for women, which is about 5'4" to 5'5."

This makes sense since I am about 5'10". I thought I was being pretty honest with myself and my body, So even though I am big my body shape did NOT resemble that. They should probably have taken that into effect but that would involve more work...
  • emmanap91
    Options

This makes sense since I am about 5'10". I thought I was being pretty honest with myself and my body, So even though I am big my body shape did NOT resemble that. They should probably have taken that into effect but that would involve more work...

I'm actually really disappointed that they didn't, I don't think it would add too much to their calculations (though I wish they'd be upfront with what they did to calculate this stuff anyway), because height will always be a factor so they must have used something for height in their calculations.

I'm 5'3" and it says I match the model furthest to the left, but I don't think that's accurate. My guess was the third from the left, so I'm probably closest to the second from the left.