Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wish granted. But now you work in a nursing home and one of your patients is paranoid that you're out to get him and he pees in his bed every day to make your life more difficult.

I wish I was done with my summer courses.
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options

I wish Eva Andressa would realize that she's in love with me.

Granted, except she's not Eva Andressa the Brazilian model. It's the recently undergone a sex change operation patient Eva Andressa, formerly known as Saul Andressa, from Yucca, AZ.

I wish I had a pet monkey in a cowboy hat.
  • riirii93_
    Options

I wish Eva Andressa would realize that she's in love with me.

Granted, except she's not Eva Andressa the Brazilian model. It's the recently undergone a sex change operation patient Eva Andressa, formerly known as Saul Andressa, from Yucca, AZ.

I wish I had a pet monkey in a cowboy hat.

granted but the monkey hates you and claws your face off. it runs away and throws the hat on the ground before it leaves. you get to keep the hat at least.
    you skipped me.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Wish granted. But now you work in a nursing home and one of your patients is paranoid that you're out to get him and he pees in his bed every day to make your life more difficult.

I wish I was done with my summer courses.

Ha! Peeing the bed isn't even something I'd have to deal with. The aides get to change him!

Wish granted! You're done with your summer courses but only because you've flunked out of them.

I wish I wasn't at work today.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    double post.
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Wish granted, but you also won't collect a paycheck.

I wish the world leaders actually gave a crap about their people and well-being, instead of themselves and what they can gain.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, but you also won't collect a paycheck.

I wish the world leaders actually gave a crap about their people and well-being, instead of themselves and what they can gain.

Granted. But hell just froze over and people's cars are getting crapped on by flying pigs.

I wish I could gather up a team and do a bank heist.
  • riirii93_
    Options
    Wish granted, but as you're on your way out of the bank to go spend all your riches, you slip on a penny that is unlucky side up, drop all your $ and the police throw you in the clink. The irony!

I wish I could eat chocolate 24/7 and not get fat.
  • grantairesbottle
    Options
    Wish granted, except everything else you eat has twenty times the calories.

I wish I could get to play my dream role(male) despite me being female.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, but you liked the role so much you become gender confused and try to get ready to go out for the evening in 5 minutes.

I wish I could have all the wishes I wanted.
  • riirii93_
    Options
    Wish granted but you lose your voice forever and can't wish for anything

I wish I could teleport
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted. But a fly gets into the teleporter at the last minute, and when you come out of the other side, you have a fly's head and forearm and somewhere, a fly has your head, but it flies off. Your significant other has to kill you to safe him or herself (because you have the brain of a fly) and then crushes the fly's head and arm in a machine and confesses to your murder. He or she spends the rest of his or her life in a mental institution, and after he or she kills him or herself, a fly with your head and arm visits his or her grave.

Sorry George Langelaan, it's too early in the morning to be original!

I wish I could observe life on another planet and learn how it evolved.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I wish I could observe life on another planet and learn how it evolved.

Granted, and How cool!

Sadly, you only have a few mins to study before the risk of running out of air pops up.

I wish I could stop forgetting words and having those annoying tip-of-the-tongue moments, not to mention forgetting where I put small items like my pen.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options

I wish I could stop forgetting words and having those annoying tip-of-the-tongue moments, not to mention forgetting where I put small items like my pen.

Wishes granted, but now you are bombarded with too many thoughts and you now can't remember where you put "large items" (like your car)...

I wish I had no scars on my body.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Granted. You just had a skin transplant from a large reptile. You now have greenish-brown scaly skin and everyone thinks you're one of the x-men.

I wish I was in the UK already.
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Granted, you are now in Elizabethan England faced with poverty as a vagabond.

I wish I won $1million dollars tax free in a lottery.
  • riirii93_
    Options
    the economy undergoes serious hyperinflation and 1 million dollars is worth about 10 bucks.

i wish i was in my own bed.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Granted, but since you are your own bed, you are so comfortable that you end up sleeping your life away.

I wish I had a boyfriend.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Granted, but he is a workaholic who is unable to spend that much time with you.

I wish I was at my perfect weight.
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Wish granted, but you've become extremely obsessed with exercising to maintain the perfect weight.

I wish The Mighty Mighty Bosstones would make a huge comeback and put the other artists out of the music business.