Silly things that annoy you!

Options

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Oooooh... I like that!!! :drinker:

I'd ignore all the games too. I don't play them so they shouldn't be allowed. :laugh:

I kid, I kid... :bigsmile:
    :smooched:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    [[/quote]

And 'warsh' instead of 'wash'

[/quote]

Ok, there's another one I'm guilty of. :laugh: Sorry.
  • mommared53
    Options
    I wish there was a button to filter out certain threads.
    -Loose vs Lose
    -TOM
    -Grammar/Spelling
    -Their/There/They're
    -What's the meaning of your name
    -Etc.
    I don't have to name them all; you know where I'm headed. It's not that they're not valid. It's just that every week there is a new post for the same things.

Or......Maybe, instead of filtering them out, when someone writes certain key words in their new topic title, an automatic prompt would pop up referring that person to the previous 57 times that topic or question has been brought up.

Don't forget the dreaded .." I AXED you to stop using stupid made up words.."

Ok, now that's one I'm NOT guilty of. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. :explode: People should learn to pronounce "ask". If I can learn to pronouce "wash" they should be able to learn to pronounce "ask".
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    [

[/quote]

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: do you also put a G in the word onion??? 'Ongun' I've noticed those two usually go hand in hand
  • mommared53
    Options
    [

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: do you also put a G in the word onion??? 'Ongun' I've noticed those two usually go hand in hand
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: No, never heard that before. I pronounce onion like un-yun.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    People that take off early for the weekend without giving you the paperwork you need so you get behind. :grumble:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    When Im standing at a small venue thats not that crowded and someone a FOOT taller than me just decides to settle in standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
    WHAT...WHAT...WHY?! ILL KILL YOU!

Sorry but really that happened like 8 times last night and I was gonna smack a b*tch
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have too many to list, but the worst is when I can hear people chewing. Whether it sounds like they're eating a mouthful of rocks or chewing like a cow... it grinds my nerves. Even when I can hear myself chew! LOL (I know, I have issues)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I agree! I get mad when I'M eating chips lol
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I have too many to list, but the worst is when I can hear people chewing. Whether it sounds like they're eating a mouthful of rocks or chewing like a cow... it grinds my nerves. Even when I can hear myself chew! LOL (I know, I have issues)
    I can can feel it shivering down my spine. *shudder* I hate it.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Fresh day..fresh additions:

I have a seventh month old baby son, he's sooo adorable! Yes...I'm a proud mother. DON'T TOUCH MY BABY. I do not know you gtf off of my baby!!!
    Strangers touching his face, grabbing his hands..reaching out toward him - I understand the compulsion but NO NO NO.
  • JoyousRen
    Options

I have a seventh month old baby son, he's sooo adorable! Yes...I'm a proud mother. DON'T TOUCH MY BABY. I do not know you gtf off of my baby!!!
    Strangers touching his face, grabbing his hands..reaching out toward him - I understand the compulsion but NO NO NO.
    That's not ok. I even ask before petting someones dog.
  • DJH3
    DJH3 Posts: 243
    Options

I got two of the most adorable daughters in the universes. I know this one all too well. Made me dread taking either of them out to Walmart when they were babies.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    People that get annoyed by silly things. ;-p j/k

You know you all wanted to say it - hehe
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    People that get annoyed by silly things. ;-p j/k

You know you all wanted to say it - hehe
    :bigsmile: I did.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I hate it when you tell people multiple times how to spell your name(which is NOT that hard) and that continue spelling how they want.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

My husband is the exact same way,and now hes turned it into a pet peve for me to.I never knew they could be contagious
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I hate it when someone asks me a question and then either:
    a) doesn't listen for an answer and asks again 5 minutes later OR
    b) answer it to themselves with what they think I'm going to say.

Quit effin wasting my time!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My husband hits the spoon or fork with his teeth or bites it when he is eating!!!! I could smack him it gives me chills!! I get so mad too! lol
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    people who take *kitten* too seriously.

really people. have a laugh. lighten up. it won't kill you.