Silly things that annoy you!

Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    People who do not open doors or hold a door open for others that are RIGHT behind them.

OMG..yes!
    when my kids were smaller...I would have one on my hip and the other by hand, and still use my foot to hold a door open and some people who were do darn self absorbed would breeze right past without even a nod
    so obnoxious!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    servers who don't keep my drink filled at restaurants
    on the other side of things i haaaate when my coffee is refilled when ive only drank a 1/4 of the cup!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    People who do not open doors or hold a door open for others that are RIGHT behind them.

OMG..yes!
    when my kids were smaller...I would have one on my hip and the other by hand, and still use my foot to hold a door open and some people who were do darn self absorbed would breeze right past without even a nod
    so obnoxious!

One thing to be said about living in the country is that we have not forgotten the basic courtesy that was taught growing up.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

OMG..yes!
    so obnoxious!
    People like that suck.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options

People who whistle... I don't know why this drives me crazy so much! LOL

grrr! me too. unfortunately, i live with a cronic whistler and it drives me nuts!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Lazy people at the gym. I'm not talking about people that just aren't fit. I'm talking straight up lazy.
    Example:
    Today, I was running on the treadmill. The machines on either side of me were broken and the rest were full. A guy comes up to the broken one so I tell him it's not working and that there are more machines across the small parking lot. His response? "I know. I just don't want to walk over there." I would get it if it was cold but it was d@mn near balmy today.
  • Carl01
    Options
    Lazy people at the gym. I'm not talking about people that just aren't fit. I'm talking straight up lazy.
    Example:
    Today, I was running on the treadmill. The machines on either side of me were broken and the rest were full. A guy comes up to the broken one so I tell him it's not working and that there are more machines across the small parking lot. His response? "I know. I just don't want to walk over there." I would get it if it was cold but it was d@mn near balmy today.

Not to give you a new annoyance but he was trying to intimidate you into leaving the one you were using. :mad:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Example:

Not to give you a new annoyance but he was trying to intimidate you into leaving the one you were using. :mad:

BWAHAHAHA! Then he was a dumb @SS! I could have taken him and even if I couldn't, I know when to play damsel in distress. :tongue:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Example:

BWAHAHAHA! Then he was a dumb @SS! I could have taken him and even if I couldn't, I know when to play damsel in distress. :tongue:

No,not physically but to make you uncomfortable so you would leave.
  • DJH3
    DJH3 Posts: 243
    Options
    Other people's kids. At least once a day some strange kid in my daughters' classes accuses me of being their dad... usually a different kid each day then it cycles.

"You're cute but I'm not you're dad.... now please stop huggin my leg."
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    servers who don't keep my drink filled at restaurants
    on the other side of things i haaaate when my coffee is refilled when ive only drank a 1/4 of the cup!

YES! It messes up my wonderfully planned cream/coffee ratio.
  • elizabethbreed
    elizabethbreed Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of styrofoam rubbing together... ick...
  • DJH3
    DJH3 Posts: 243
    Options
    Chest hair growing back in... :tongue:
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    one of my (three) roommates who always "forgets" that the dishes in the sink are hers and doesn't do them... leaves dirty pans on the hobb. and when people don't turn off the lights when the leave the room, especially in the bathroom where there's also a fan that gets left on. i think i need to live alone.
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    People who sing wrong lyrics to a song. If you don't know the lyrics, don't sing when you're around other people.

People who feel entitled to anything they haven't earned (though that one doesn't seem very silly).

Restaurants with terrible iced tea :)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Waking up before my alarm goes off. I feel cheated ... even if it was only 3 minutes, I somehow feel like I NEEDED those 3 minutes not to feel tired.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Where did my post go about when you are trying to talk to someone and you keep sneezing?? :huh:
  • Carl01
    Options
    Where did my post go about when you are trying to talk to someone and you keep sneezing?? :huh:

It is still there on the page before this one.:wink:
  • nchuntington
    Options
    Other people's kids. At least once a day some strange kid in my daughters' classes accuses me of being their dad... usually a different kid each day then it cycles.

"You're cute but I'm not you're dad.... now please stop huggin my leg."

hahahahahaha. I hate when kids responde to every request with "why"....or "but"
    because I said so!!!!!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    one of my (three) roommates who always "forgets" that the dishes in the sink are hers and doesn't do them... leaves dirty pans on the hobb. and when people don't turn off the lights when the leave the room, especially in the bathroom where there's also a fan that gets left on. i think i need to live alone.
    :laugh: I'm the lights one. I remind people to turn out the lights at their own house. It's a awful habit from living with my ex. He would always forget.

I hate when people step on the bath mat with wet feet. I know that is really weird but wet bath mat is NASTY.