Silly things that annoy you!

Options

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    When people tell stories constantly.
    I get it, you've had an exciting life. I JUST MET YOU THO.

Also, fangirls.
    I used to be one with a musician who's now a friend, and we spent an evening with a fangirl who happened to be the person telling nonstop stories.

Man, did I used to BE that person?
    yes, yes I did. *shakes head*
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    When people tell stories constantly.
    I get it, you've had an exciting life. I JUST MET YOU THO.

Also, fangirls.
    I used to be one with a musician who's now a friend, and we spent an evening with a fangirl who happened to be the person telling nonstop stories.

Man, did I used to BE that person?
    yes, yes I did. *shakes head*
    Don't you love meeting people that are what you used to be? It's kind of cool to see how far you've come.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    yea, it was pretty hilarious. I almost apologized to my friend for the years I was such a hyper active fangirl after that
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    yea, it was pretty hilarious. I almost apologized to my friend for the years I was such a hyper active fangirl after that
    LMAO. I have a friend that drives me nuts but I feel like I have to be nice to her because she reminds me of me when I was younger. It's my penance.
  • MattAxtell
    MattAxtell Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My husband hits the spoon or fork with his teeth or bites it when he is eating!!!! I could smack him it gives me chills!! I get so mad too! lol

This is the worst thing in the world!

People do it all the time to me because they know it makes me cringe!
  • Jovialation
    Options
    LMAO. I have a friend that drives me nuts but I feel like I have to be nice to her because she reminds me of me when I was younger. It's my penance.
    ive got a friend like that too!
    I tell her every once in a while that shes my past mirror
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    ive got a friend like that too!
    I tell her every once in a while that shes my past mirror
    I call her "the little sister I never wanted"
  • BassClarinetist
    Options
    People who tell jokes or stories wrong and have to correct themself so much you lose the story.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    People who use the word "literally" when they don't actually mean "as it is written" or "by definition". Such as "I am so hungry I could literally eat a horse." No you weren't. No one can eat a whole horse.
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    People who speed up and overtake you. Then slow down right in front of you
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    And how healthy, curvy models are called plus size models.
    How about normal healthy models
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    It really bugs me when I'm riding my bike to class and people can't walk in a straight line because they're texting or talking on the phone! Also when a group of people take up the whole sidewalk and see me coming, but refuse to let me by!
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    Streaky mirrors are the worst!
    I also hate when people don't use correct grammar or spell things wrong (I don't mean like a letter or two misplaced, I mean the "z" instead of "s" and things of that sort)
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    People that eat with their mouth open, or sound like a horse eating wet grass when they chew. It's disgusting and incredibly unappetizing.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    People who stand at the entrance / exit to a public place and smoke cigarettes. I have to walk through this cloud of nasty smoke to enter or leave. UGH! Also, people who smoke like it is the end of the world at the doorway and then come inside smelling like a huge ashtray. Yuck. I hate smoking. :sick: :grumble:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    People who begin every sentence with the word "So"!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A work rant from yesterday...folks that leave a message without any detail other then "call me back" and then are not around a phone to answer when I do.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    People who think that because something worked or works for them, it will work for anyone.
  • DOTY1
    DOTY1 Posts: 97
    Options
    People who dont use the turn signal............ Thats why they put them in cars. If you wernt suposta use them they would be there.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the sound of people clipping their finger/ toenails. It's seriously worse than the sound of nails on a chalkboard. My roommate clips her nails practically everyday. I can wear headphones and I still hear it. *shudder*

Also, it doesn't really "annoy" me, but even numbers freak me out. haha