What would you do

Options
1234568»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Have you set up MFP accounts for everyone? I would call a meeting and show each of them how to use it to log their food and exercise. And make sure size 8 and your man only get 1200 calories and don't eat their exercise calories back. Making accounts for everyone won't make the other 2 feel singled out. I think you're on the right track, OP. Nobody should get in the way of your day! :drinker:
  • Proph24
    Proph24 Posts: 195
    Options
    :yawn: you should be thankful you have a friend that would want to show up for your wedding that'd be the day i ruin one of my saturdays to go to some wanna be perfectionists wedding who worried about me looking worse in order for them to look better :laugh:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Green coffee bean extract and a colon cleanse. You're welcome.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Have you set up MFP accounts for everyone? I would call a meeting and show each of them how to use it to log their food and exercise. And make sure size 8 and your man only get 1200 calories and don't eat their exercise calories back. Making accounts for everyone won't make the other 2 feel singled out. I think you're on the right track, OP. Nobody should get in the way of your day! :drinker:

Brilliant!
  • sarahcpt1
    sarahcpt1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Are you sure you don't wanna get some Botox for those lines in your forehead? I mean, they could ruin the photos right? Lol joke op. Just making a point :)
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    To be fair, what did she expect to happen? Especially when she says things like her fiance is 150 pounds overweight and is lucky to have her.
    Well, this is a support site. My mother always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. If people can't be supportive, they shouldn't post in the thread.

I have to ask.....WHERE DO ALL THE PEOPLE SEE MFP SAYING ITS A SUPPORT SITE?

When I look there is a forum section called "motivation and support". When I look at the top of this thread it says " chit chat fun & games" . I looked everywhere, no where that I can find does MFP state that this is a support site/forum except the one subsection forum.

It is not another grown adults responsibility to coddle another grown adult. Big day or not the OP's demands are outlandish and immature. People will call it like they see it, and supporting someone is not the same as agreeing with them........

Showing support (even though this is not the support section)......

OP.... Not sure if the stress is clouding your judgment, but the way you speak of your fiance and friends is not healthy. Insulting your soon to be husband does not bode well for the longterm sustainability of your marriage. Being too demanding on those closest to you can ruin relationships. Plus the stress can cause unneeded strain, things happen and if these little things are jeopardizing your happiness on your big day....how will you handle if it rains, you period comes unexpectedly, you breakout due to stress, a child spills a drink on you at the reception.........ALL of these are still little things....a major stress like illness or accident seems like it would push you over the deep end. Please for your health, enjoy marrying the man you love and making this commitment in the presence of those closest to you.....that is what a wedding truly is, all the other stuff is just fluff....nice but not the important factors.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Well, it certainly has been Fun :bigsmile:
    I'm not sure which set of comments have been more entertaining, though.