Options
1789101113»

Replies

• DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goals? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Running behind but did treadmill before leaving and did rest after I got home. Rather than having lunch out went to store and got Greek yogurt! Stopped at parents for a short visit on way home from work.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's goal? Not working so 2 hours of exercise. I have TIME!

Sun - 60 min treadmill
    Mon - 90 min treadmill & 1 hr walking while on tours.
    Tues - 30 min treadmill
    Wed - 65 min treadmill
    Thurs - 60 min treadmill
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Ladies -
    If you want me to keep track of a weekly weigh in just provide me with your start weight (Sunday 9/21) and goal weight for December 21st. I'll keep a spread sheet. I was also thinking about posting our mood when we check in. I find it has a lot to do with what/when I eat. Just some ideas to mix it up. How about something if we meet our goal? How about finding something new to try? a healthy food, a new workout. Any suggestions?

Kristen
    That sounds great! I'm in for all of the above! I'm always trying to find something good that's low calorie and low fat! I have to buy it to try it and if I don't like I've wasted money and calories so maybe if somebody finds something really good they could let us know about it. For example......I love Kind bars for a quick lunch or breakfast but are pricey so thought I'd try some other kinds. The ones I've tried a couple different ones but NO comparison! I'd much rather spend a little more and eat a Kind bar. Especially if I'm going to eat the calories. Face it, with as few calories you eat to lose weight, you don't want to waste on things you don't LOVE! Thanks, Kristin, for putting this all together! I've found a great sounding board when sometimes you just have to express what you are thinking!

Hm.....i copied what Kristen wrote but didn't show up that way! Oh well......
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Checking in fir night instead of sat morning. Going to be gone all day tomorrow. Husband & I went to a nearby town and walked their historic village along the Mississippi River. Gorgeous day! Ate clean, planned, and stayed within all nutrition goals. Got my annual lab work back and everything is good. :bigsmile: forgot.....I also increased treadmill speed to 2.8 mph and 4% grade on tonight's 1/2 hour!
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's goal? In meeting all day with breakfast & lunch there. Eat SMART and don't cave:noway:

Sun - 60 min treadmill
    Tues - 30 min treadmill
    Wed - 65 min treadmill
    Thurs - 60 min treadmill
    Fri - 60 min walk and 60 min treadmill
    Sat -
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? nope (Hubby called me terribly stressed. So, I met him at Starbucks and then we ate out instead of sticking to my meal plan...I was good, but it was not the same & then since I blew it... really blew it at home with chocolate after that. Crazy & shtupid, I know...)
    Did I reach personal goal? no
    What did I do that I am proud of? exercised. Was not so rigid with sticking to my food plan, as I really had wanted to do at first, that I couldn't go be with my Hubby when he needed me.
    What would I have done differently? stuck to my food plan, some how... Especially not gone crazy later & eaten the chocolate & peanuts.
    What are today's personal goals? stick to the food plan

Sun. -
    Mon -
    Tues - walked 20 minutes & did push-ups
    Wed -
    Thurs - Back exercises including sit-ups & planks.
    Fri - walked 19 minutes
    Sat -

Linda
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I injured my neck and shoulders lifting while cleaning our carport but didn't realize it and went to Aquafit on Tuesday anyway. Much better now and went to aquaft this morning but didn't use the water weights today. I never do well with weight challenges and am just trying to post here daily. Right now I am trying to find the right calorie goal given my busy work schedule and trying to work in more exercise. My work schedule has been in flux and is just settling down for the fall. Hopefully I will get all adjusted and show some progress.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? We met at Greenlake and took a walk before dinner.
    What would I have done differently? not had an afternoon snack
    What is today's personal goals? keep calories down, eat clean andI already got some exercise

Sun - no exercise but good activity cleaning our carport
    Mon -
    Tues - Aquafit
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri - Friday walks
    Sat - Aquafit
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes, except sodium
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a bar before leaving home so wouldn't eat Danishes at meeting. Prepared plates for lunch but didn't eat everything and no dessert. THEN, went out for dinner. Had to have a breaded tenderloin (can't go where we did and not get one!). Had a salad with it instead of potatoes and only ate 1/2 the sandwich. This all sucks but it worth it! :sad:
    What would I have done differently? More treadmill but it was late! I don't do good treadmill late!
    What is today's goal? 2hours treadmill and/or walking

Sun - 60 min treadmill
    Tues - 30 min treadmill
    Wed - 65 min treadmill
    Thurs - 60 min treadmill
    Fri - 60 min walk and 60 min treadmill
    Sat - 35 min treadmill
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Hey Kristen! If we are doing the weigh in on Sunday, my weight this morning is 191.5. Anything else you need? Let us know when we are supposed to go to the new board! Thanks for getting us starting fresh every season! It always feels like a new beginning!!!!!
  • Elbee1
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate a bar before leaving home so wouldn't eat Danishes at meeting. Prepared plates for lunch but didn't eat everything and no dessert. THEN, went out for dinner. Had to have a breaded tenderloin (can't go where we did and not get one!). Had a salad with it instead of potatoes and only ate 1/2 the sandwich. This all sucks but it worth it! :sad:

Dahliabanker -- I so agree with this...You did great!!!

My update:
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes, was hard when my husband wanted to go to Starbucks. The drive thru lane was so crowded. Decided to let him go in and get it to go. I told him that I was afraid that I would blow it if I went in ... due to loving their sweets and not being a big coffee drinker... only liking high calorie things. So, he understood and agreed to going in & getting his to go. :heart:
    Did I reach personal goal? yes
    What did I do that I am proud of? stuck with my food plan
    What would I have done differently? exercised
    What are today's personal goals? stick to the food plan

Sun. -
    Mon -
    Tues - walked 20 minutes & did push-ups
    Wed -
    Thurs - Back exercises including sit-ups & planks.
    Fri - walked 19 minutes
    Sat -

Linda
  • Elbee1
    Options
    KeriA - I'm glad you are better.
    Linda
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Ladies -

I started the new check in - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1448845-daily-check-in-fall-2014

Linda - I agree. Lets keep it simple. I added a few questions - mood? have you tried something different lately? I'm going to add my weight to the Sun-Sat exercise list. We can all keep track of our progress. Next Sunday when I lose 2 lbs :-) I'll list (206/-2).

I hope you all have a happy and healthy fall!!!
    Kristen
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    KRISTEN: My current weight is 175.4 and I am trying to get back to my ticker weight of 168.0.
    That is my goal right now with everything that is going on.
    Good luck to everyone who is struggling and good luck to those who are seeing results. :bigsmile:

Forgot about new topic, so I copied and pasted to the new thread.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, went to the boat for the day didn't track my food but did
    track exercise. :happy:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Probably not
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Just relaxed yesterday
    What would I have done differently? I did pretty good on calories but did have ice cream after dinner. :ohwell:
    What is today's personal goals? Tracking today, no exercise-rest day, drink my water, no junk

Mon - Walking 3.9 miles
    Tues - Strength w/weights 60 min.
    Wed - Yoga Class 75 min.
    Thurs- Biking 11 miles - 64 min.
    Fri - Walking 3 miles
    Sat - Walking 2.5 miles
    Sun Rest day