Cougar or MILF?

Options

Replies

• Chrystine71
    Chrystine71 Posts: 224
    Options
    I was wished a Happy MILF Day by a co-worker this past mother's day.....no offense taken here! :wink: I'll take compliments for as long as I can get 'em
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    To the poster who finds both of these words offensive...and only wants to look good for her BF...

Lighten up...
    You can NOT expect not to be sexualized if you make your profile pic
    of you from the shoulders down, in a tiny bikini. That's the definition of sexualizing yourself...just sayin.

I don't think either one is offensive. Men will be men, from the beginning of time...It just is what it is.

strong first post. Thank you for saying that. Likr *I* would shame anyone for wearing a bikini. :laugh: I'm saying "don't sexualize me but look down my bikini" is kinda stoopid.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Which one makes better sandwiches?

Now you've gone and done it. :laugh:

I have a gif for this but I suspect it would be a strike so ....it's like I tell my younger husband...if I can walk to the kitchen when your done you don't deserve a sammich...............:angry:
    tumblr_ma7h53KtjM1qz53j7.gif

So you crawl into the kitchen a lot?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I want to be a lion
    Everybody wants to pass as cats
    We all want to be big big stars, but we got different
    reasons for that
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    These terms have been thrown around and abused so much over the years that people don't seem to understand them anymore.

Cougar implies a grown, mature woman who is interested in pursuing younger males. It's a self-applied title. People who call women cougars are being disrespectful and derogatory, but a woman calling herself a cougar is supposed to be a personally-empowering thing. You're announcing that you're not some young teenage brat anymore, but you still like to have fun and have the skills and looks to bag a hot young guy.

MILF is an acronym for "Mom I'd Like to F**k". If anything, this is more offensive because it's used by others to describe the attractiveness of mature women. This is NOT a self-applied title, but a sexually-objectifying description. This term, by definition, should be used to describe attractive mothers, but people abuse the term so much that it's being applied to any mature woman nowadays. I laugh when women call themselves MILFs because it tells me they don't even understand what it means. You're a mother you'd like to bang? Uh-huh.

I don't use either term to describe women and I don't take offense to either term being used, as long as no one else is offended. But strictly by definition, MILF is the more derogatory term.

If I had kids I'd be a MILF. Damn right I want to bang myself and I doubt having kids would change my opinion in that matter.

Pervert. :flowerforyou: :tongue:

Damn right
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    cougars are just old women trying to feel young by dating younger men

I date a younger guy, I'm not trying to feel young by dating him. We enjoy the same things, enjoy each other and fitness wise I run circles (literally) around him.

On the OP topic - don't care about either.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

I date a younger guy, I'm not trying to feel young by dating him.

You're only as young as the person you feel.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...this got nasty really quick. I brought the popcorn.

th?id=HN.607992160411517368&pid=15.1

Thank you for the Popcorn MIZ Terry. No butter No Salt please! I am trying to watch my figure #8^)

At my age, we call them GGIF (GreatGranma I like to ****) and sabortooth tigers (cause they would have to be in their 70+) ..... you know that whole age appropreiate thing :-)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I want to be a lion
    reasons for that
    Fact: Mr Jones liked MILFS
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    The nursing home does not let us out that often :-)
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I want to be a lion
    reasons for that

Believe in me because I don't believe in anything
    and I want to be someone to believe
    Mr. Jones and me stumbling through the barrio
    Yeah we stare at the beautiful women
    "She's perfect for you, Man, there's got to be somebody for me."
    I want to be Bob Dylan...
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    Milf by far cougar is a woman who prays on younger men MILF just a fit momma :-) xx

Oh those poor innocent young men... they need to be protected from the clutches of those evil, scheming older women who will entrap them and make them have sex... and steal their youth!

Those older women need to know their place! They don't belong hooking up with pretty, bright young things. They need to go back home, feed their cats and take up their knitting, and behave like proper middle-aged/old ladies.

Am I rite?

Oh, and I think you mean 'prey'.

Preach! LOL I'll be sure to tell my younger SO, the one that pursued me that I "preyed" on him LOL
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I want to be a lion
    reasons for that
    Fact: Mr Jones liked MILFS

We look at all the beautiful women
    "She's looking at you. I don't think so. She's looking at me."
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I like cougar, it seems more powerful:)

I stopped allowing the word "milf" in my house about five years ago when young teenage boys started hanging out there. At that time I only heard children use the term, I think the term has expanded since. I don't have many rules at my house, but that was my line and everyone respected it. I know now, that my girls appreciated it too.

Now that my children are grown, it's a non-issue.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    In for both...
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I think the male version of a cougar is a Panther

Brian-Fantana-60-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-Anchorman.gif
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    Can I be a DILF??

yes
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options

I date a younger guy, I'm not trying to feel young by dating him.

You're only as young as the person you feel.

LOL nice
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Think I would be classified as a MILF and a GILF (grandmother).... But I am younger than 40, so I was told I am only in Puma status and not quite old enough to be a cougar..

Honestly I don't find any offensive or flattering.. I think it is comical. Only have had one instance of my son's friend hitting on me telling me age was nothing but a number etc.... Yeah.. Been a single mom long enough, my boys didn't have a problem letting him know that was unacceptable.

As for when I go out.. Depends on what I am looking for if I even mention my age, if I have children or my real name for that matter. :laugh:
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I say MILF