Cougar or MILF?

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...this got nasty really quick. I brought the popcorn.

th?id=HN.607992160411517368&pid=15.1
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I think both are disgusting and would prefer not to be reffered to as any one.

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Yet you use a pic like that. Let's not feign superiority in a half naked profile pic where people can look down your bathing top. LOL

I'm surprised people didn't jump on you for this response.
    She said she thinks the term is disgusting and said that she prefers to be treated with respect, and yet you seem to imply that because she is wearing a bathing suit - she is "asking" to be treated otherwise?

I saw no "superiority" in her post, fringed or otherwise... Just a request that she not be hooted or hollered at, and that people not refer to her solely as a "mom I'd love to *kitten*" ..

[sarcasm] But... Hey... If she's gonna wear a bathing suit, and reveal the fact that her body looks great... I guess she deserved that...
    [/sarcasm]

As for me... I prefer to keep my motherhood and sexuality distinct and separate. And I only focus on the fact that my boyfriend thinks I am both a wonderful mom AND a sexy lady.

Call yourself whatever you like.

Looking to be offended?? :laugh: I implied nothing than UTTER HYPOCRISY. I think 'I've been more than clear in all of my responses. You chose to go through life looking to be offended, then so be it. I'm enjoying life and not taking words too seriously.

Me? Offended? Ha! :laugh: :laugh:

You didn't offend me - and neither does the term.

And again... If someone doesn't like to be referred to as fu**able, how is it "UTTER HYPOCRISY" for them to wear a bathing suit pic?

You amuse me.

Rage on. Rage on. God forbid a Puritan in a bathing suit judging others should get called out.

*Looks around for someone who is raging*
    *also looks for judgement of others in her post*

Can't find either, really.

It's okay. It will be okay
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Milf by far cougar is a woman who prays on younger men MILF just a fit momma :-) xx

Are there atheist cougars?

:raiseshand:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I'm baling for now peeps. I absolutely gotta get out for a run so I can get cat called by younger men . Have a great day, and thanks for playing. :happy:

Have fun. I have to get to work myself
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    I prefer MILF, but hey I am not going turn down some sexy cougars either.
  • rebalee8
    Options
    Milf by far cougar is a woman who prays on younger men MILF just a fit momma :-) xx

Oh those poor innocent young men... they need to be protected from the clutches of those evil, scheming older women who will entrap them and make them have sex... and steal their youth!

Those older women need to know their place! They don't belong hooking up with pretty, bright young things. They need to go back home, feed their cats and take up their knitting, and behave like proper middle-aged/old ladies.

Am I rite?

Oh, and I think you mean 'prey'.

Oh that's what happened to me..jeez I only know how to crochet...hence the younger man...cougar status and MILF status all in one.

I know... me too!

Well, not the MILF thing. Just cougar. Apparently, he didn't know what was happening when I wove my evil web... poor innocent lamb.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I dunno which is better but I do think it's funny when younger women call themselves MILFs. If you're 20 and you have a baby you're not a MILF. You're just some chick with a baby.

Haha sooooo true!

I think MILF but it is not a term you can apply to yourself. Someone else must think that. As for cougar, well...they pray on their victims.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Do you make your young men sit, kneel or lie down before you pray on them?

Or is that a mantis? Are mantis now felids? Mind blown.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Not a mom or old so I'll have to say neither.

Man, I really wish that I could get all kinds of offended and join the party.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Not a mom or old so I'll have to say neither.

Man, I really wish that I could get all kinds of offended and join the party.

33 is old. Sorry. :laugh:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Nobody has ever called me a DILF but I would not take offense ..... lol

I'm trying to imagine a thread where scantily clad dudes proclaim offense over being viewed as sexual objects. It hell a thread where any men complain about being called DILFs.

...oddly enough I just can't picture it.

Cheap Trick had it all wrong. I don't want anyone to want me.

Wash your mouth out with soap!!

Cheap Trick is never, EVER wrong.
  • rebalee8
    Options
    I dunno which is better but I do think it's funny when younger women call themselves MILFs. If you're 20 and you have a baby you're not a MILF. You're just some chick with a baby.

Haha sooooo true!

I think MILF but it is not a term you can apply to yourself. Someone else must think that. As for cougar, well...they pray on their victims.

Actually, it's more than praying. There's a serious big ritual... there's dancing, chanting, incense. Sometimes blood sacrifice (don't worry it's just menstrual blood). Just depends on how desperate we are before the hunt.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be laughing. It's the world, man... keeping you down. :brokenheart:

This world, it's a cruel, cold place.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I think Milf is a little sexier.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...this got nasty really quick. I brought the popcorn.

th?id=HN.607992160411517368&pid=15.1

Thanks MILF. :bigsmile:
  • rebalee8
    Options

Do you make your young men sit, kneel or lie down before you pray on them?

Or is that a mantis? Are mantis now felids? Mind blown.

I make them kneel before me.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I once got called a DILF. This was by two women who were some 15 or so years younger than me at the time. (I was at the ballpark.)

I took it as a compliment. Obviously, men are not as sexually objectified as women are. This is not a case that all things are being equal.

To me, I'd think cougar would more offensive. Cougars are predators after all. Aren't we calling women then, who date younger men really predators? However, men are congratulated and lionized for dating younger. What's the equivalent word for a male cougar? I can't think of any.

I don't know... I get that someone could find either term offensive or neither. I guess would use either with caution I suppose, if not at all.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The term cougar makes me uncomfortable, but I'm OK with being a MILF.