Cougar or MILF?

Options

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    If you hook up with a MILF (or any mother, for that matter), doesn't that make you a Mother F*cker?

If that's the case, why is that phrase insulting? I'd personally find it as a compliment.

Heck every single father is technically a "MoFo".

haha reminds me of the day my son called his step dad a mofo...his uncle looked at him and said "dude it's your mom he's f**king....."

I thought there was gonna be a rumble on the roof..literally as they were on top of the barn at the time....:laugh: :laugh:
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I personally would not be offended by being called a DILF or a GILF. In fact I would find it flattering. The fact that someone found me to be that attractive would be a complement. Just sayin'. Oh the humanity!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Which one makes better sandwiches?

Now you've gone and done it. :laugh:

I have a gif for this but I suspect it would be a strike so ....it's like I tell my younger husband...if I can walk to the kitchen when your done you don't deserve a sammich...............:angry:
    tumblr_ma7h53KtjM1qz53j7.gif

So you crawl into the kitchen a lot?

naw we take snacks to bed...he's good looking so he doesn't get kicked out for eating crackers....:bigsmile:
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I prefer MILF myself.

And on that note, I'd like to note that there are several people who've impressed me with their wit, humor, and attitude. Everyone keeps pointing out the negative/inconsistent posters, I figured some love should be shown to those who's posts have rocked. It's fun seeing threads where at least SOME of the posters are able to use logic effectively. :laugh:
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I prefer MILF myself.

And on that note, I'd like to note that there are several people who've impressed me with their wit, humor, and attitude. Everyone keeps pointing out the negative/inconsistent posters, I figured some love should be shown to those who's posts have rocked. It's fun seeing threads where at least SOME of the posters are able to use logic effectively. :laugh:

Good point... I could go for being called a MILF also by women/females (not so much by guys due to not swinging that way, but still would be considered a complement)... Man ILF.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I want to be a lion
    Everybody wants to pass as cats
    We all want to be big big stars, but we got different
    reasons for that
    Fact: Mr Jones liked MILFS

And Mrs. Robinson was a cougar.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

I have a gif for this but I suspect it would be a strike so ....it's like I tell my younger husband...if I can walk to the kitchen when your done you don't deserve a sammich...............:angry:

naw we take snacks to bed...he's good looking so he doesn't get kicked out for eating crackers....:bigsmile:

LOL! :laugh:

Ice cream is a good snack. It gets drippy though. On the bright side, sometimes the stains can blend in.
  • CoolFellow
    CoolFellow Posts: 21
    Options
    cougars are just old women trying to feel young by dating younger men

MILF's are just hot older women!

I wouldn't mind being referred to as a MILF, as long as it wouldn't turn me into a cougar!

Its all in how we act ladies. You can act with class or act like trash!

well said.......
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Ice cream is a good snack. It gets drippy though. On the bright side, sometimes the stains can blend in.

But then it dries and gets all sticky. :sick:
  • jnichel
    Options

But then it dries and gets all sticky. :sick:

Not if y'all "clean" each other up.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I got to say MILF, I've been referred to as one, I reckon it's quite a compliment myself , when you've been told a 20 year old would do you (his words, lol) how else can you take it, I have a son who's 24 so yeah I'm definitely taking it as a compliment, but then get a whistle from a lorry driver or a white van man or a car full of young lads also puts a smile on my face too.

Being 41, a girl has to take what she can get sometimes ????
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    MILF-braces-for-*kitten*-offensive.jpg

:laugh:
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    These terms have been thrown around and abused so much over the years that people don't seem to understand them anymore.

Cougar implies a grown, mature woman who is interested in pursuing younger males. It's a self-applied title. People who call women cougars are being disrespectful and derogatory, but a woman calling herself a cougar is supposed to be a personally-empowering thing. You're announcing that you're not some young teenage brat anymore, but you still like to have fun and have the skills and looks to bag a hot young guy.

MILF is an acronym for "Mom I'd Like to F**k". If anything, this is more offensive because it's used by others to describe the attractiveness of mature women. This is NOT a self-applied title, but a sexually-objectifying description. This term, by definition, should be used to describe attractive mothers, but people abuse the term so much that it's being applied to any mature woman nowadays. I laugh when women call themselves MILFs because it tells me they don't even understand what it means. You're a mother you'd like to bang? Uh-huh.

I don't use either term to describe women and I don't take offense to either term being used, as long as no one else is offended. But strictly by definition, MILF is the more derogatory term.

If I had kids I'd be a MILF. Damn right I want to bang myself and I doubt having kids would change my opinion in that matter.

I've had Goodbye Horses stuck in my head since reading this.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don’t use either term, I refer to a woman as beautiful, attractive, sensual, hot, or any other adjective that describes a woman as desirable but that’s because I was brought up to respect women or get my *kitten* handed to me when I didn’t.
    I find it kind of funny when a woman refers to herself as a MILF and I actually know a few ladies that refer to themselves as cougars and wear that title with honor. Hey if a lady wants to date younger men then power to her, I don’t her us guys being called panthers when we date younger ladies although I have heard the term DILF before. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
    Just a few thoughts from the shallow end of the pond.
    This guy... He gets it.

Neither term for me, thanks. I don't care what the rest of y'all want to be called... Get on with your bad selves and have fun, and more power to ya. Me, I don't go for guys my son's age, and I don't need to hear that somebody wouldn't mind banging me despite my age. That just doesn't do anything for me.

Oh, and :laugh: at the people calling MireyGal76 judgey. Just :laugh:. That's crazytalk.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I was called a MILF the other day, been called a cougar too. I don't mind either. However, I am married to a man 4 year's older than me lol.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I was called a MILF the other day, been called a cougar too. I don't mind either.

How are your sammich making skills?
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    The two aren't mutually exclusive.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I was called a MILF the other day, been called a cougar too. I don't mind either.

Well any mom should know how to make a sandwich, we do pack lunches haha. But if you're telling me my place is in the kitchen, remember, that's where the knives are ;)
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I guess the way I look at it is, if I heard some 20 year-old kid calling my 40-something daughter a "MILF", I'd need bail money and an attorney.

But knowing my daughter, she would probably take care of business herself.

Moral?:

Never call a woman something you wouldn't call you own daughter.

JMHO.
  • jnichel
    Options

Well any mom should know how to make a sandwich, we do pack lunches haha. But if you're telling me my place is in the kitchen, remember, that's where the knives are ;)

Ummmm......errrrr.....how 'bout we go out for a nice dinner instead? :flowerforyou: :laugh: