MILF beats cougar hands down.
  • drsdc63
    drsdc63 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    MILF for sure
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Our school mascot is the cougar. I always chuckle when all the PTA moms are out there with their "Cougar Pride" shirts on.
  • drsdc63
    drsdc63 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Our school mascot is the cougar. I always chuckle when all the PTA moms are out there with their "Cougar Pride" shirts on.

Thats awesome lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Neither.
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I think both are disgusting and would prefer not to be reffered to as any one.

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Agree 100% with all of this...very well said.
  • CoolFellow
    CoolFellow Posts: 21
    Options
    MILF for sure!
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Both are pretty derogatory towards women really.
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    cougars are just old women trying to feel young by dating younger men

MILF's are just hot older women!

I wouldn't mind being referred to as a MILF, as long as it wouldn't turn me into a cougar!

Its all in how we act ladies. You can act with class or act like trash!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Winner!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Yet you use a pic like that. Let's not feign superiority in a half naked profile pic where people can look down your bathing top. LOL
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Indeed. MILF more so. When a woman says they're MILF I wonder if they've thought through what the letters stand for.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Doesn't like the word, uses it in her profile.
    Options

Indeed. MILF more so. When a woman says they're MILF I wonder if they've thought through what the letters stand for.

Because implying that women are too stupid to understand what MILF stands for isn't derogatory.

The hypocrisy in this thread is strong. :laugh:
    Options

Doesn't like the word, uses it in her profile.

srsly? tl;dr
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Yet you use a pic like that. Let's not feign superiority in a half naked profile pic where people can look down your bathing top. LOL
    +1
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    shots-fired-o.gif
    Options
    shots-fired-o.gif

89K9FIO.gif